Kudos to CJ's Tires in New Holland, PA

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Kudos to CJ's Tires in New Holland, PA

Postby Bethers » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Had another driver gesturing at me today. Pulled over the car and they said one of my tires was really low. Yep, sure was. Stopped at a gas station and added air, then drove to a car maintenance place who told me I should be safe to get to my appt. Went to the appt and the air held. Planned to go back to the first place, but passed CJ's Tires and thought, hmmm - tire problem I'd rather be at a tire place. Pulled in. Within 5 minutes the car was in a service bay and someone had the tire off.

45 minutes later, after removing the tire from the rim and fixing the problem, I went to the desk to pay and was told "No charge for your problem".

Needless to say, I was very impressed and would have been if there had been a charge. They went above and beyond.

(Why is it I've had so much luck with tire places. Thought I had written a kudos on one in NM a couple years ago - don't see it. Will have to get their name and do another on them. They seem to like to be helpful.)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Kudos and KudNos