Kudos to Campbell RV in Sarasota FL

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Kudos to Campbell RV in Sarasota FL

Postby JoanE » Fri May 20, 2011 9:19 pm

The Campbell brothers Colin and Kevin are super. They sell new TTs and used motorhomes either consignments or units they pick up at auction. They also rent campers.

Colin was the person I spoke to. I told him I wanted a class B van, preferably a Sprinter chassis, late model year, great condition and not too much money. He didn't have any class B's on the lot and said it would be tough to find but he would keep me in mind. Colin knew this would be a first purchase for me and he spent time asking me why I had decided on the class B and the Sprinter. He never pressured me, he was polite and respectful, he followed up with information that I requested AND he called me when he got in other rigs that he thought should be considerations for me even if not exactly what I had said I wanted.

In the meantime, I drove to several very large dealerships to look at many MHs. Most of those dealerships did not return my phone calls or follow up with me after I left the lot. It was frustrating. But Colin would call and I would occasionally stop by his lot to see what else had arrived or just pick his brain. Long story short, finally I made a decision and purchased not a class B but a small class C. When I went for my walk thru, Colin patiently explained everything to me. When we had trouble with the awning, he called his service manager (they have a full service repair garage too) and told the manager to order a new arm (gratis) for the awning so that it would work smoother for me since I was traveling alone.

I couldn't be more pleased by the service and attention that I received from Campbell RV. I think I got a great deal from people who value their customers and believe in customer service.

Joan
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Re: Kudos to Campbell RV in Sarasota FL

Postby kdmac » Fri May 20, 2011 10:47 pm

That's wonderful to have a good experience like that. I hope they will still be as supportive if you should have some an issue in the weeks or months ahead...I imagine they will, some people are decent, after all.
kdmac

Postby longdog2 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:56 am

So--what did you get and when do you pick it up?
Traveling with the Longdogs
Colleen (Willy,Gretchen,Harley)

http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/
2009 299RLS Jayco 5vr
F250 SuperDuty Diesel Truck
longdog2

Postby BirdbyBird » Sat May 21, 2011 11:40 am

...and the pictures? Please, please....... :D :D
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby carold » Sat May 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Glad to hear that, Joan. We go there to buy supplies when we winter at Sun N Fun, but have never had to use their shop-(thank goodness). A couple I know bought a Class A from them 2 years ago and were also pleased with their service and $$ spent. carold
carold

Return to Kudos and KudNos