Boo on Dodge dealer, Atta Boy Les Schwab

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Boo on Dodge dealer, Atta Boy Les Schwab

Postby MandysMom » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Early this week hubby took our PT Cruiser into the local Dodge dealer for its prepaid service, for which they grumble each time about putting synthetic oil in it even though we paid in contract for synthetic. They rotated tires and charged him $25 for it, then told him the tires are cupped it needs alignment, needs new tires and brakes soon. The PT is 4.5 years old but we only have 17,800 miles on it. I told husband we will take it to Les Schwab, because they have treated me well in past. Took it there today. They said alignment will be $83. Took it to the back, put on alignment rack, took wheels off checked brakes and came out. Said, no cupping. Alignment checks perfect. Brakes don't show any wear at all. Then they handed us keys and said have a great weekend. I said, don't you need credit card? She said, nope your good to go. Guess where hubby will now take vehicles for future work!!! Hate to say I told you so, ha ha. Not the first time I have not liked a Dodge dealer.
Velda
MandysMom

Re: Boo on Dodge dealer, Atta Boy Les Schwab

Postby bluepinecones » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:26 pm

I so hate it when a dealer tries to pull that stuff. Glad you found another one that is honest - at least it is good to know these are still some good guys out there.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Bethers » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:26 pm

You probably should post this in the maintenance room - in the Kudos section. Or, if you don't mind, I could just move this thread there?

Good to know!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby MandysMom » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:38 am

Fine to move it Beth, I was not sure where was best.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby AlmostThere » Wed May 20, 2015 9:12 am

Les Schwab also did the same thing for me and my Honda Pilot. They have a great reputation out west here.
AlmostThere

Postby WickedLady » Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Had a flat tire on the trailer on my way home from Oregon coast. Went to Les Schwab in Albany and they worked me in to put on two new tires. Have had only good treatment from LS anywhere in the country I have needed them; even just to check the air in tires.
WickedLady

Return to Kudos and KudNos