KUDOS AutoZone

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

KUDOS AutoZone

Postby Birdie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Great big Kudos to my AutoZone. I needed a new Chassis battery. Read that as mine was so dead that you could not jump start it!!! So I called the local NAPA, they did not even answer the phone....three calls. So I let my fingers walk online.

We know AutoZone, so called them to see if they have a Type 65 battery, min 750 CCA. Yep , Ben said, they had it, several. Next problem I told Ben, I cannot remove or install a battery, you know of someone. Yep, they had a guy that had to come out this way, he could swing by and do it. Not that they usually do that kind of road service, but today it was doable!

So they allowed Armando to bring out the battery, remove the old one, install the new one and voila! It started right up!

So, because they made it happen, they have one very Happy, Happy customer.

See I cannot bring in the slides or lift the stabilizers without motor power! Now, on to the Alpaca Ranch! My menagerie awaits petting and cuddling.
Last edited by Birdie on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Re: KUDOS AutoZone

Postby Bethers » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:13 pm

I have had awesome work at every Auto Zone I've stopped at - and that's many. We won't talk about how I trashed coach batteries before I understood I couldn't do everything I was making them do. They would honor their warranty and swap it out - more than once! I finally got smart :)

How wonderful that they went that extra mile for you and delivered and changed it! Kudos for sure.

And when it's time for me to replace any of my batteries, I'll be going back to theirs.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: KUDOS AutoZone

Postby avalen » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:54 pm

have always been happy with AutoZone
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Kudos and KudNos