Annapolis RV

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Annapolis RV

Postby Irmi » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 pm

We recently bought a used Ford Focus that can be towed 4 wheels down and were told that the installation of the base plate would take 3 days. Today is day five and the car is still in shop. Supposedly, the car will be done noontime tomorrow, day six. The Blue Ox installation is supposed to take a half day. We plan on staying with the motorhome and our books to make sure the work is done in the allotted time. Doesn't our time mean anything to these people?

The installation of the baseplate & Blue Ox exceeds $ 4000.00 of which we had to pay for the materials before they were ordered.
Last edited by Irmi on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irmi

Re: Annapolis RV, Grasonville MD

Postby bluepinecones » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Hope you are back on the road soon.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby chalet05 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Irmi, I absolutely do not understand mechanics and such. You are so smart to stay right there! This 'bring it in and leave it', even for servicing, makes me crazy. Last year when here I was told to come at 8 and then they wanted to do the job in the afternoon. I waited and they did it immediately!
Anita
chalet05

Postby Bethers » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:57 am

I was lucky with the place that did all that for me. I took the car to them in the morning and they drove me back to my rv. In the afternoon, same day, I drove the RV in and they did what was necessary while I waited, then taught me the ins and outs and I hooked up and drove back to my cg. But I also learned my lesson with my first time tagging my rv in, and never leave it anymore. They can take such advantage.

Hope things settle, Irmi. Pain in the butt!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Kudos and KudNos