Kerrville Rv

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Kerrville Rv

Postby JanetA » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 pm

I gotta say the Rv Dealer in Kerrville is great. They have been great to us by giving us the good service for a rig that we bought AS IS.

We took our Born Free back to get the fridge checked out and they let us stay in their yard w/ hookups and use our former car to run around town and do some errands. Got Roy's passport and would have stayed the night to make certain everything was AOK. I just can't say enough about their good service and the care they took of us and will continue to do so as long as we need them.
We will always take our rv back to them if ever there's anything to go wrong. I trust them more than anyone else I have ever done business with.
once again, it's :
Ronnie Bock Kerrville Rv..... Kerrville tx.
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Re: Kerrville Rv

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Glad you had a good experience. I don't take my rig to them, ever. There is a shop in Ingram that I use or I most often use a mobile RV repair guy who comes to me. Ronnie Bocks is very expensive and has had constant turnovers in their service department. I did buy my Gulfstream from them and was happy with the deal I finally negotiated.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: Kerrville Rv

Postby JanetA » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Glad they treated you well on your trade. I had an idea they were pricey on their repairs cuz they sure are pricey on their new and slightly used rigs.
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Return to Kudos and KudNos