Sisters at the TX GTG

Sisters at the TX GTG

Postby Belle » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi,

Here I am with all the sisters at the Texas GTG. On our first night together Lori held a wonderful ceremony to pass me to my second caretaker, Liz. I was sad to leave Lori and Ernie, but am looking forward to many exciting adventures with Liz. I know this is the only way I’ll get to meet you all is to be passed from one to another as you travel. So far I've met 12 of you plus Ernie and Tommy!

Check out the TX gtg to see all the fun things we did here.

Tomorrow I leave with Liz and Carolinagal to travel to Liz’s home in Florida. It’s the first time I’ve been to the Sunshine State. There are sooo many fun places to visit there. And I understand there might be a FL GTG coming up this winter. Stay tuned for future updates!
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Re: Sisters at the TX GTG

Postby Sunseeker » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi Belle! It's been a wonderful-incredible week here in Kerrville, and I'll never forget meeting these great sisters and you. You fit perfectly in our little group and even went some places I didn't go! I wish this week didn't have to end, but I will look forward to your postings of stories and pictures. You're in good hands with Liz. Ride well, sweetie, and be safe!
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby asirimarco » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Belle - I know you will enjoy all your future journys. Hope to meet you someday. Sure looks like you had lots of fun in Texas, watch out for that beer though (Liz maybe you better keep her away from the campfire.)
asirimarco

Postby Echo » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:26 pm

I have to ask about those shirts.

I know someone said that they saw them in a shop window. So I am thinking that they were already printed up with that saying about Sisters? Or did ya'll come up with the wording and then have them printed????

If those shirts were already printed with that wording??? That's just to awesomely strange with 7 forum sisters all together and on the prowl. :lol:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Sunseeker » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Echo, we spotted them in a shop window already printed up and at once decided we just had to have them! They were already a good price, but when the gal found out how many we were buying, she gave us an additional discount! We put them on right there in the store bathroom :lol:

Lots of people wanted to know if we really WERE sisters.

Liz says the shirts are silly cause they say "What happens with the sisters, stays with the sisters"...yet we rush back to our rigs, get on our laptops and proceed to tell ya'll everything anyway. :roll: :D Well, almost everything. ;)
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Echo » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:21 am

Well of course your suppose to run back to your laptops and tell us everything. After all we're all sistahs!!! And now we find your withholding information, secrets, gossip, goodies and what not!! Oh boy your in trouble now! Your statement is gonna drive us all wild with curiosity. Oh, oh, oh...... :!: :?:

I think that is really kool tho. That ya'll found those shirts in Flamingo Pink and already printed up like that. Now the rest of us will have to see about catching up and getting one too. Hopefully they will still be hanging around come the day Kelly and I can get out there!!!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Belle » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:54 am

I was listening and I know it was Carol that made that remark, not Liz. :D
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Postby Sunseeker » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:06 am

Oops, little Belle...I believe you might be right :oops: :o , my bad. I know you are all-observing and just so you remember...you are ALSO bound by our ..."sisters"...motto ;) . Yep, now you're our mascot with a motto :lol:
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:42 pm

I think someone got the lady's business card for the shop there in Fredricksburg, but I have seen them in a catalog somewhere....but not in the bright pink like these......

The Sultan and the Sheik just shook their heads when they saw all 7 of us in those shirts.... :lol:

Belle, have a good trip with Liz & Carol....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:24 pm

I have the business card but will also be looking into seeing if I can get them done elsewhere - so just wait a bit and I'll be letting you all know. (If you want one :) )

Of course, those of us there - just couldn't wait - they were perfect right at that moment.

And, Belle, your memory scares me!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:25 am

I would LOVE a shirt, Beth, if you can figure out to get some more in the same color!

Thanks so much for the great pictures, Belle! You are very talented!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:37 pm

I want a shirt! I want a shirt! to wear when i meet anyone from the forum......
Cedar518

Postby Marslet » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh, I want a shirt too!!! But Beth, it will have to be in the super economy size- 2 or 3 X.

Marslet

Marslet

Return to The Adventures of Belle