Yummy - My First Meal!

Yummy - My First Meal!

Postby mitch5252 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:53 pm

I think I'm going to like this group of strange woman...look at the food I'll be getting - burger, fries, and an apple to keep el doctor away! YUMMMMMEEEEEE...

However, please note - I was NOT offered ANY of either of the two pies that Nan baked (chocolate cream and sugar free lime meringue.)

mitch5252

Re: Yummy - My First Meal!

Postby retiredhappy » Tue May 15, 2012 9:14 pm

So glad to see you out and about. Maybe they didn't offer you any pie because they're watching your waistline.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm

I think Belle is editing the pictures....because I was there and she did not comport herself in a lady like manner the entire time...... :lol: But she may be bribing to have some of the photos touched up.....Herschel will keep an eye on her....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby mitch5252 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:22 pm

BirdbyBird wrote:?..because I was there and she did not comport herself in a lady like manner the entire time.....

So what? So maybe she had a bit to drink. Nothing wrong with a little wine for dinner. And since NO ONE offered her any pie, you can't blame her for jumping in and helping herself, can you?

Belle whispered in my ear that she hopes no one has any photos. But honest, she's always a woman, er, I mean lady.
mitch5252

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed May 16, 2012 1:03 am

Belle, if I were you, I would have just dove right into those pies! Sometimes a gal just had to do what a gal has to do! Remember, it is easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby bluepinecones » Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 am

Better not encourage the pie thing. If Belle gains any weight, Mitch might have to leave her somewhere along the way.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Bethers » Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 pm

bluepinecones wrote:Better not encourage the pie thing. If Belle gains any weight, Mitch might have to leave her somewhere along the way.

You spoke the words I was thinking. Mitch is so weight conscious, I'm afraid Belle may lose her clothes. Oh, she's a flamingo - she doesn't need any, so that's ok.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Travelinana » Wed May 16, 2012 1:49 pm

bluepinecones wrote:Better not encourage the pie thing. If Belle gains any weight, Mitch might have to leave her somewhere along the way.

Surely Mitch isn't that cruel..but I were you girls I would be checking to see if you have a stowaway ;) :roll:
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 pm

well with those metal wings and all she can't fly herself to Alaska so she sort of tries to depend on the kindness of strangers and fellow traveling sisters..... :shock: I think Mitch can handle it..... :? :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Return to The Adventures of Belle