Traveling

Traveling

Postby Belle » Fri May 27, 2011 11:46 am

Once Nan finished with all her appointments we got on the road immediately. First night we spent in Georgia, then back on the road to Murphy. We went across Blood Mountain and down into the Murphy area. Such a beautiful drive, but no time for picture taking.

We arrived in Murphy, found approximately where Carol lived but alas nothing definite. So we went back down the road to a campground and set up. Liz finally got phone service through and they came back to pick us up for dinner.

Now isn't this a beautifu campsite?

The next morning we packed up and went to Carol's for a visit, Carolyn (Sunshine Cruiser) , Sarah, Liz, Carol and I had quite a visit. The following day we left and headed north.

We bounced in and out of campgrounds, Walmarts and finally stopped at French Broad River in Ashville. We visited the Biltmore, wow now talk about lavish. (Wondering if they need any flamingos for their yard?) We went into the stables.

There we literally sat at the feed trough, note the hay rack and water bowl.

The place was nice...note my napkin.

After awhile they brought Nan's food which I shared.

It was a wonderful visit. Beautiful flowers were beginning to bloom.

We hit the road the next morning, stopped for gas. Thought this guy might be a cousin.

We were off again. Stopped at this beautiful park for a couple of days, you know Nan and Liz had to catch their breath.

After a couple of days we were on the road again. With Music playing we headed out to get Nan an inverter and then on to the Blue Ridge. Will share some of those pictures in a few days. As you can see we are not letting the grass grow under our feet. :lol:

We are on the move and plan to meet up with some of you in PA.

Belle
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Return to The Adventures of Belle