Sistahs I need some advice...

Sistahs I need some advice...

Postby Belle » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

I enjoyed staying with Carolyn, we had fun traveling, eating strawberry shortcake and just hanging out....then she gave me to Nan....UT OHHHHH my world changed

This is Nan's office and she said this is where we must go every day... welllll let me tell you how that office ran.... there was work to do..
Nan put me to work on a computer.

Then she started having me file....files and more files....does the paper ever end?????

I had to work on a calculator and demanded that those numbers be correct....go figure..

I had to answer the phone...people ask all kinds of questions...

Then she had this big safe I had to take care of....count count count...

But Nan tells me that WE are going to retire and travel and by doing all this work we will earn lots and lots of money.....

Now Sistahs what do you think about this situation??????? Bear keeps telling me to hang in there and his Mom (Nan) will take us on trips.

Belle
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Re: Sistahs I need some advice...

Postby Liz » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Just think of it as work camping, Belle. Glad to see you're out of the closet and staying busy. Don't worry, Nan is really a lot of fun when she gets going....and I believe she's going to get going very soon now.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 pm

What that Liz lady said. This work experience will just deepen your enjoyment of what is about to begin :D :lol: Besides you hanging around helps Nan remember that she out of there soon. There is life after work/retirement. ;) :D :D
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:21 pm

How would you know you were enjoying retirement if you didn't first have to work, Belle? Just think - now it's time to play, and you are with someone who loves to play - even if you haven't seen that side of Nan yet. So be ready, Belle - playtime is starting now.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby VickieP » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Belle, just make sure that you mess up every once in a while at work, you wouldn't want to find out that YOU'RE Nan's replacement! :shock: :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Birdie » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Yeesh Belle baby, how do you think Nan is gonna buy those strawberries? She hadda do that stuff and just think she was doing it a long time afore you came skipping into her life. Actually, I think it is possible that you weren't even :? a little pink squirt then. Give the lady a break already!!!!

Now the next time you see strawberries, or blueberries, or peaches any of that kind of thing, you should get down on your knees and thank Nan that she did all that stuff all those years so she could shower you with goodies. :o

There I said it!
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 am

Belle, I'm surprised you wanted to leave all that $$ but now you can go out and spend all of Nan's retirement $$. You are a hi dollar chick, uh, I mean flamingo.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby dayspring39 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 am

Ah Belle you have a lot in store just you wait and see... be sure to let us know what Nan is up to... keep her out of trouble please...
Kathleen
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Nasoosie » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 am

Good to know you and Nan are now free to take to the roads, Belle! We will all look forward to reports from you about your travels and escapades! I hope to meet you in person somewhere this summer!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Return to The Adventures of Belle