B*I*N*G*O*

B*I*N*G*O*

Postby Belle » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Wow it sure seems like when my keeper gets with Sarah we have a bang up time. I got to go play Bingo while I was in Alabama. Actually I thought it was a little boring but they seemed to have a really fun time. At one time I thought I was going to get a new paint job with all those different colors they were putting on the paper with squares and numbers. I really don't know what the big deal was but at least I got to get out and about.

It did get exciting once when Ms Sarah yelled, "bingo." Some lady brought her some money and that seemed to make all of us happy. After the pay off, I had to go back in the "pouch" never to be seen again. Oh well, I don't know what will be next but I'll give you a hint. Keeper was talking to Sedona today about going to see Nan. Bet I get to do some more fun things.
Stay tuned.

BTW, I met another RVer. Her name was Wendy and I think MS Sarah had the only pictures taken of us. She was a nice one and she will be fun when we go the FL GTG. I can't wait, I sure hope I get to go. I like hanging out with the girls er uh is that sistahs?
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Re: B*I*N*G*O*

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Belle, I don't understand the fuss about Bingo either - but I'm glad you got out and about and you got to hear them get all excited when Sarah won! Can't wait to see you in FL. Thanks for the bday wishes on the other thread. I drank Cosmos for my bday - I'm sure you'd have liked them :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby VickieP » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Belle, maybe they'll learn when you're out they win, but they put you away and they didn't win any more bingo's. Hmmmmm :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Gentleladybear » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:40 am

Belle bingo is a game of who can color their cards the fastest. When they color really fast they can call BINGO. Then if they like the colors and art work they pay them for it. Now I don't really understand that cause I have never seen anyone hang it on the wall. So you will want to be be very Happy that they did not start painting you.

Now the one question is what is that BREW behind you? Were you nipping while they were coloring???
Nan
Gentleladybear

Return to The Adventures of Belle