Belle meets the Twins

Belle meets the Twins

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Well....... Seems Belle has been hanging around Huntsville waiting for an opportunity. Apparently she asked Jean for permission to travel with the Herschel dog and the Twins. Jean promised that Belle was well behaved as long as I limit her access to certain fluid drinks. :roll: Either way we figured that she might help with tutoring with the Twins.

Here she is telling the twins about some of her Mexico adventures. They can only dream.

Belle let us eat Beth's shrimp....and occupied Lil' M and Lil' V while the rest of us visited. Sarah, Beth and Sparkle.

The Twins introduced Belle to Herschel and he was overwhelmed :o with the responsibility but knew that he could manage it until Arkansas! :lol: :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: Belle meets the Twins

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Its good to see you, Belle. You take good care of the twins and Herschel.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Don't worry Herschel, you can manage her. Just be careful as Belle may slip off for more adventures as she has been confined to a closet lately. She will make a good companion when she gets over the excitement of a new home.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby VickieP » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh my goodness! Belle, I sure hope those two don't get you in trouble, but just think, if you drink some of Soos' recipe and Lil'M makes you lose your balance and fall too near the fire, Lil'V will get you out of there!
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Someday when Hershel goes to the Rainbow Bridge, he will tell all the other critters there all about his life here, and they will all roll their eyes :roll: , and tell him he had one too many milk bones! Poor Hershel!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Bethers » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Belle looks adorable.

That said, Tina showed up at my place when I was fresh out of the shower and in the process of drying, then about to fix my hair. She convinced me not to worry.... then she takes and posts that picture. Harrrumphhhhh

Belle is in good hands with all of them. How fun. And Belle, be very, very scared. Not now, but in a few months you'll be meeting way more of this group- and you never know whose hands you might end up in!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 am

Wow Belle, you have moved on, not too sure that is a good thing :?: :roll: You're now in the company of Lil M and Lil V, you better watch your back. I'm sure Herschel will come to your rescue if you holler though :) Those two are very unperdictable, nice one min. and not so nice the next. Poor Herschel, he is really in for it the next few months and when he gets to the Sept. GTG, there will be those others, to deal with too, that travel, with that nice lady Sharon. She's a little forgetful, or Herschel wouldn't have met them already. But they like to hang all over him too, but he tolerated them very well, but "you" try to be nice and no telling how well he might take care of you :)

Looking forward to seeing you,in Sept. Have fun until then and enjoy your stay in Ohio.

CArol
Carolinagal

Postby Liz » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 am

Belle will have a great time traveling with all those other critters. Tell Herschel to keep an eye on her though....she does tend to wander off on her own some.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:21 am

Yes, I forgot all about HER wandering habits. Hope she behaves in Ohio. Tina, has a way with doing things and then her furbabies will be great help to keep Belle, in line.
I'm looking forward to all of her adventures, ;) I wouldn't mind a feel extras she might think of :) :roll:

CArol
Carolinagal

Postby VickieP » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am

I just thought about this, I know there are a lot of unusual critters roaming around this forum, but I thought that the twins were with Mr. Sunny and Cousin Mitt in CA.
These two "special" loveable critters are Lil'M & Lil'V! Oh, it doesn't matter, they'll all meet Belle at the AR GTG. Hopefully they'll all survive and not fine any more relatives while they're there! :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby OutandAbout » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm

VickieP wrote:Oh my goodness! Belle, I sure hope those two don't get you in trouble, but just think, if you drink some of Soos' recipe and Lil'M makes you lose your balance and fall too near the fire, Lil'V will get you out of there!

Like THAT will ever happen. More likely Lil V pushed Lil M into the fire and blamed it on Soos' recipe and will then take credit for the "rescue". Oh Herschel you are certainly going to have your hands full. Linda
OutandAbout

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Linda, you have a good logical mind. I have thought several times, that your thoughts on certain situations was right on the money. This little scene of how it probably would occur is another of those great logical thoughts of yours :lol: but I am not totally saying that I agree, because I don't want to be on the list, I think you are on top of these days after all of your remarks.

Hope you stay safe, we haven't met yet
CArol
Carolinagal

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah, Linda, what Carol said.

mitch5252

Postby sharon » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:39 pm

VickieP wrote:I just thought about this, I know there are a lot of unusual critters roaming around this forum, but I thought that the twins were with Mr. Sunny and Cousin Mitt in CA.
These two "special" loveable critters are Lil'M & Lil'V! Oh, it doesn't matter, they'll all meet Belle at the AR GTG. Hopefully they'll all survive and not fine any more relatives while they're there! :lol:

Guess we have California twins and Ohio twins! :lol: Yeah, it might get a little crazy with all of the critters AND the fur babies!!
The Ca twins are soooo ready to get on the road they're driving Chewy and I nuts! I told them they were just gonna have to be patient, there are a couple of trips I have to do that they can't go on before we hit the road. They insist that they're ok on the Harley, but since they end up spending all of the time in the side box it's not very much fun for them. Mr. Sunny and Cuz Mitt are ok with staying home and chilling out, but they're ready for a road trip, too. Cuz Mitt is anxious to see Tina again and Mr. Sunny really wants to see Herschel. He said Chewy is to rambunctious for him, he prefers someone a little on the calm side. They all want to meet Belle and are hoping she will share her Margarita recipe with them. I told them no way, no drinking!!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Lil' M and Lil' V always said that they were twins/sisters/kindred spirits...... Herschel never asked for more information. ;)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Next

Return to The Adventures of Belle