Help me! Oh please help me!

Help me! Oh please help me!

Postby Sparkle » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I had been calling Beth's name for some time before she finally heard me. I was so far back in the closet my Clapper was all muffled! However she finally dug me out and we had a long talk. She agreed that I needed to go to a new home as she was so busy she just didn't have time. I was excited when she said she thought she might pass me on to Jean. That was fine until I met her. "Oh Noooooo! Not Sparkle!" Who knows where I'll end up. My parts will get all rusty if she parks on the Beach at high tide. Or I'll go careening down 14% grades with her yelling, "What the He77, I'll try it!" I'll get all dented and bent like her truck.. HELP ME! I should have stayed in the closet!
Sparkle has already put me to work pumping gas. Cough Cough! :mrgreen:
Sparkle

Re: Help me! Oh please help me!

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh, Belle - you'll be just fine with Sparkle...look at the fun you've already had - getting to pump gas. Why, that must be a wonderful change of pace from being locked in the back of a musty, old closet. And you may get to meet beings of another world. And maybe space travel. And maybe a hike down the Grand Canyon. Oh, you're going to LOVE Miss Sparkle. I'm very happy for you.

May you adventures be many and fun!!!

mitch5252

Postby VickieP » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Belle, I think you need to get Sparkle to take you to the Doctor. If you are going to hang around with Sparkle, then I think you might need to take some precautions that you might not have had to before. See there are some people in this world that are a little wilder than others, if you know what I mean, they may take you places and introduce you to people who are a little more, shall we say, free with their affection and by exposing you to these people you may feel peer pressure to experiment with more mature things than you have been exposed to in the past and,,, and,,, Ah, hell, Belle, go get on the pill, we wouldn't want you having a bunch of little brat flamingos to drag behind you and cramp your traveling lifestyle, okay! :lol: :lol: :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Uh-Oh...

mitch5252

Postby VickieP » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Where the heck do you pull these thing up at, Mitch,LOL,, it only took you 6 minutes from when I posted for you to post this! :lol:
VickieP

VickieP

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Well, I had this little black kid stuffed in my closet, and then I whipped out my sewing machine (luckily, I had some pink flannel cloth), stitched together the outfit and snapped the kid's picture, and then stuffed him back in the closet.

mitch5252

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm sorry, but those legs just ain't right...

mitch5252

Postby VickieP » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:02 am

mitch5252 wrote:..

Uh-Oh...

"Was it you?" "Nah, wasn't me, I thought it was you!"
VickieP

VickieP

Postby Nasoosie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 am

YAYYY!!! Belle's been resurrected and has a new home with Sparkle! I expect we will soon be seeing a lot of her as she experiences adventures no flamingo has ever conceived of!

Happy travels, Belle! Make sure to always wear your seat belt, take your birth control pills, keep motion-sickness pills handy, perhaps purchase a good life jacket or two, try to acquire a parachute for those narrow, winding, steep roads I am sure you'll be on, and most of all-----HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH SPARKLE!!!!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 am

Dearest Belle,.... You are perfectly safe with Sparkle, please don't worry!

But, if you get close to TN or LA,... then you have to worry about being passed on to the two crazies,... hee hee... :lol:

(but you know I luv ya Mitch and Vickie! :D )
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am

Oh Belle, I'm so glad you're out of the closet. Just hang on for dear life and you'll have a ball and oh, the stories you'll have to tell. We all can hardly wait.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby OutandAbout » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:09 pm

YIPEEEEEEEE Bell is out of the closet. You will now have a whole new world opened up to you. Between Sparkle and Rox, the adventures you will have. Sit back, fasten your seat belt and enjoy your new found freedom..Linda
OutandAbout

Postby sharon » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Just don't eat the doggie liver treats Sparkle makes...they seem to attract, shall we say, persons of the opposite gender??? :mrgreen:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby mitch5252 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 pm

sharon wrote:Just don't eat the doggie liver treats Sparkle makes...they seem to attract, shall we say, persons of the opposite gender??? :mrgreen:

Now, you just can't leave it at that, you know!
Sounds like there's a goofy story lurking in there somewhere.

mitch5252

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Are you working the front desk with Sparkle? What a great PR person you would make.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Next

Return to The Adventures of Belle