Help me! Oh please help me!

Re: Help me! Oh please help me!

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Oh, Belle....I'm so happy that you finally got out of that closet.... ;) Petula has been so worried about you as she could hear you calling :o She wanted us to drive to AZ to set you free.... :lol: I'm sure that Beth chose well passing you on to Sparkle.....She's quite alot of fun, but can lead you astray, so be aware.....I see you are earning your keep by pumping gas....any other chores yet??? Don't forget to keep us posted on your adventures and travels....

Best wishes from your 1st traveling home.... :)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby sharon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 pm

mitch5252 wrote:
sharon wrote:Just don't eat the doggie liver treats Sparkle makes...they seem to attract, shall we say, persons of the opposite gender??? :mrgreen:

Now, you just can't leave it at that, you know!
Sounds like there's a goofy story lurking in there somewhere.

No goofy story, Sparkle makes doggy liver treats for the dogs in whatever park she's staying in.....but she only gives them to doggies that are being walked by men. Pretty smart to my way of thinking, been thinking of trying it myself but she won't part with the recipe!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Paulette » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Belle, I'm glad you finally made it out of the closet! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with Sparkle and I look forward to hearing more of your stories!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Liz » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh, the adventures you'll have now, Belle! Way more fun than you're used to. I look forward to hearing about them.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Previous

Return to The Adventures of Belle