Where is Belle?

Where is Belle?

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 am

OK Beth, how come we're not seeing some pictures of Belle on your trip? Is she too cold to come out? We miss her.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: Where is Belle?

Postby Bethers » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Sorry, folks - I admit I am not a good caretaker for Belle. I'm lucky to remember my camera when I walk out the door. Belle is in a cabinet where I'm hoping she's not getting damaged on the bumpy roads - and hasn't been out since I put her there! Yep, me bad. Let's hope I see someone else to pass her onto - who will be a better caretaker. Liz and Carol promised to help me remember her - but they hadn't been doing too good at the start of this trip before passing her to me, either. I apologize, but I don't promise to get any better. Sorry - and will hope to find another of you who will do better, soon. Belle deserves it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby VickieP » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:41 pm

I'll bet Belle slips out at night while your sleeping and logs onto your blog and to Women RV and looks at all the pictures and stories, so don't feel too bad. She probably was glad she didn't see the grizly :shock:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Love Vickie's post,...yep... Belle certainly checking everything out,... when you are snoozing! Shhhhhh... Belle, don't trip on the edge of the rug and ring your "ringer!" :D
Cedar518

Return to The Adventures of Belle