New Caretaker

New Caretaker

Postby Belle » Sun May 31, 2009 1:45 pm

I've had a great time with Liz inspite of all the mishaps, but it was time for me to be passed to another caretaker, as it is my goal to meet all of you some day. Whenever 2 or more are gathered, it's a gtg, so when Liz, Carol and Beth got together at Devil's Tower in WY, we had a low-key ceremony to pass me from Liz's care to Beth's. She will surely carry me far and wide and pass me on to someone of you on the west coast or between.

Now I'm on my way to Alaska with the Ididaroad crew, and hopefully, Beth will get me out sometimes for a photo op.
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Re: New Caretaker

Postby mitch5252 » Sun May 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Oh, Belle is so happy at the thought of having her picture taken doing wild and crazy things in Alaska. Just don't let the 'bahrs' get 'er...I think she'd prefer the inside of a closet to the inside of a bear's stomach...

Michelle

PS: That's a great picture, by the way...

mitch5252

Postby Paulette » Sun May 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Belle, I'm so excited for you to be in Beth's care and traveling to Alaska! (a hint of jealousy here!)

I hope you all have a wonderful time.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Cedar518 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Pssssst, Belle,.......

Keep an eye on those folks, ok? I'll keep saving my pennies in case they need bail money! :lol:
Cedar518

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:43 am

Belle I know you are going to enjoy your new home. Be sure to make friends with Peaches quickly so she knows you are not a new toy to be tossed about. Peaches might even be willing to take you on one of her shorter walks; perhaps she could find you a small saddle and let you ride part of the way since your legs are so short and injured wing prevents flight for now.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 am

Oh little Belle - we're all waiting for your new caretaker to start posting some pictures of your travels. Just stay away from those bears.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Well, well....Belle has a new caretaker.... :D And I sure am thrilled!!! I had such a hard time decided in Nov. who would take charge of you....Liz...Beth....Liz...Beth....Liz....well....my wishes are coming true....Beth is a great choice!!! She sees so many of us....Now you just got to get Beth to do the photos of you on your travels to Alaska!!! We're all waiting......Paulette...aren't we so proud of our Belle?!!! And, yes, Peaches is a great co-caretaker....if it gets too cold in the North you can always snuggle up with her..... ;)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Paulette » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 pm

I don't know about you Lori, but I'm plain ole jealous of Belle getting to take a trip to Alaska! And the company she is keeping...well what a lucky bird she is!

Liz...Beth...pics of Belle please!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby avalen » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Didn't Belle have a little sweater somewhere along her journey, she's sure gonna
need it in now.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to The Adventures of Belle