Well! I Never!!

Well! I Never!!

Postby Belle » Thu May 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Well! I don't believe I have ever traveled in such a way before! I was stuffed into a box with all of my prized possesions and sent to who knows where! It was cold and bumpy and lonely....but that nice Miss Donna explained to me that I needed to move on to my next caretaker and that I would be going to all kinds of fun places and doing a lot of new things. She felt really bad but told me she was doing what was best for me! So here I am..but I'm not sure where....but the nice lady did take me out of my box and told me that we were going on a trip really soon. Yay!! I do love a road trip!

And then I met this furry person...and she errrrrrr'd at me! But the nice lady said that she wouldn't eat me...I'm not to sure about that, she doesn't seem as nice as the other fur folks I've met.

And then I got to meet this guy...he seemed pretty nice, he smelled me and then went back to sleep. The nice lady said he sleeps most of the time. At least he didn't errrrr at me!

Hopefully we'll get lots of pictures on our next adventure. The nice lady was not so nice when she was trying to get pictures from her phone to PB. And then to get the links for the pictures. Something about leaving well enough alone. I learned some new words, though! :mrgreen:
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Re: Well! I Never!!

Postby Belle » Thu May 08, 2014 2:28 pm

The nice lady just taught me another new word and said something about picture size...to big or something..she said better next time! I sure am having fun with all of these new words! :D
Happy travels to all,
Belle, the womenrv.com mascot
Belle

Postby monik7 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Oh Belle, I know where you are and you're gonna have a wild ride. Hold on because that nice lady is so much fun. Don't forget to tell us all your new adventures. Hope she doesn't teach you too many "new" words.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Bethers » Thu May 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Ah, Belle, you're in a great home and are going to have so much fun. Sorry about the bumpy ride to get there, but sometimes in life those bumpy rides turn into the best adventures.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu May 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Belle, you can act all innocent for the newbees but those of us who know your history think that you protest too much. Really, didn't you travel a bit with that Sparkle lady from Scotland not to mention some questionable life choices you have made following Bongo Bill and all. (Did the nice lady in SoCal mention fitting you for a helmet?) What do you think of sand in your teeth? Glad that "the people of the small boxes" allowed you to travel through their inspections. Good thing they didn't know you where in there....they have this list of illegal objects. I think small, slightly crazed, pink, metal birds are listed there somewhere. :o :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby BarbaraRose » Thu May 08, 2014 5:27 pm

BirdbyBird wrote:...they have this list of illegal objects. I think small, slightly crazed, pink, metal birds are listed there somewhere. :o :)

Yeah, right up there with ferrets! :roll:

I'll bet one word you learned was "oh, crap!" and probably worse! Don't be throwing those words around in mixed company! :shock:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby VickieP » Thu May 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I'm glad you made it to your next home. Next thing you need to do is stash away lots of bungie cords or better yet, maybe some duct tape because I'm not sure if your little wings could hold on as much as you're gonna need to! :shock: :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Liz » Thu May 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Oh boy, Belle. You are going to have some fun now! Just be prepared for some more bumpy rides.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby IrishIroamed » Fri May 09, 2014 6:58 am

VickieP wrote:I'm glad you made it to your next home. Next thing you need to do is stash away lots of bungie cords or better yet, maybe some duct tape because I'm not sure if your little wings could hold on as much as you're gonna need to! :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby retiredhappy » Fri May 09, 2014 8:12 am

Well Belle, we're glad to see you made it to your next adventure. We've missed you and all your adventures or should we say misadventures. Can't wait for the next installment.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby SoCalGalcas » Sun May 11, 2014 9:51 am

Belle, you are back to travel'in again!!! Hang on... I thought you might have been gone forever after I saw that picture of you "hang'in" by the neck. lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Return to The Adventures of Belle