A Dogs Purpose

Talk about your favorite books, Review Books, Monthly Book Club

A Dogs Purpose

Postby Christine » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:30 am

For all you dog lovers... great book to read!! By Bruce Cameron
Christine

Re: A Dogs Purpose

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:39 am

Just finished it a couple weeks ago.....bring tissues......
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Readytogo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Just finished this on the recommendation of the forum. Tina was right, bring tissues but good. The Best of Me, by Nicholas Sparks is also good but another "bring tissues" as are all of his. New John grisham book "The litigators" is good, Ill probably finish it today. The storyline is sort of like some of his others, but he's written so many and you can't go wrong with John Grisham (me anyway). I will make a note to myself to remember to bring a bunch of boks to Fla for you all to pick through.I am appointing myself librarian (another job for the retirement commune) but you don't have to give them back! Books are my downfall and it takes too long to get the bestsellers from the library. Off the finish John Grisham on this rainy day, everyone have a good one! Wendy
Readytogo

Postby dayspring39 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Wendy gave 'A Dogs Purpose' while I was visiting her... it is very good but yes tissues are a must...
But even in movies I need tissues... my daughter Margie and I would sit on the couch watching movies a box of tissues between us each one would wait for the other to be the first to reach for one.... shows we are softies at heart!
Kathleen
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Return to Book Talk