Neat little book

Talk about your favorite books, Review Books, Monthly Book Club

Neat little book

Postby asirimarco » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 am

Just read a nice book - nothing deep just enjoyable - Life, Love and a Polar Bear Tattoo by Heather Wardell for those of you with Nooks - it is a FREE book on barnes and noble site She has written a couple of other ones I'm going to try for 99cents.
asirimarco

Re: Neat little book

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks, I'll look it up to check out.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:10 am

Just looked and I had already downloaded it - need to read it now :) Thanks for the heads up that it's a good one.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Forestgal » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 am

Got it downloaded last night when I got home. Thanks for the recommendation. It'll be nice to have some fun books "on the shelf" for when I need something to read -- like I'm ever at a loss for reading material! ;)

Laura -- and Jed
Forestgal

Postby AlmostThere » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks, gonna go download it!
AlmostThere

Postby sharon » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Just downloaded it along with a few others that were free. Doing a motorcycle trip to Az end of this month. That's about the only time I use my Nook, but sure do love it for that. I have the Nook app on my phone, may try reading on that to see how that works...would leave me more room in my box for another shirt.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Return to Book Talk