Rockin' the iPhone!

Talk about your favorite books, Review Books, Monthly Book Club

Re: Rockin' the iPhone!

Postby Bethers » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 pm

There website explains that lending just like that (I just checked). But even if I can only share certain books and just once- that still is a neat feature.

I'm not sure which, if either, I'll get. But I do know that when I compared both before, I had a few things leading me to the Nook. In the following review: http://www.crn.com/retail/220800101;jse ... WATMY32JVN - # 2 is the reason I'm really leaning towards the Nook.

Again, both are good - but I've always been a fan of B&N - so this is probably also a reason I'd lean this way. Another review told me there are way more books available on B&N - but I figure I couldn't read all of them either way - and Amazon has enough books.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby AlmostThere » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Continuing with my "senior moments" which I've been having allot lately....
When the Kindle video shows the gal on the beach first reading, then plugging earphones to switch to audio, I assumed you could do this with all the books in the Kindle library. :oops: Guess that would be asking allot, huh?
AlmostThere

Postby cpatinjones » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Good info, ladies.
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Previous

Return to Book Talk