The Secret Lives of the Kudzu Debutantes

Talk about your favorite books, Review Books, Monthly Book Club

The Secret Lives of the Kudzu Debutantes

Postby Paulette » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 pm

If anyone is looking for some light summer reading, I just finished this book. Author is Cathy Holton. She has another one out too that I'd like to get.

My next read is Angels and Demons. Haven't seen the movie, but prefer to read the book first anyway.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Re: The Secret Lives of the Kudzu Debutantes

Postby mtngal » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Thanks Paulette! I am OUT of books! Currently working on an old one called, The Woman in White. Will let you know if it's good!
Diana
mtngal

Re: The Secret Lives of the Kudzu Debutantes

Postby Paulette » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm

In addition to this book, there is The Revenge of the Kudzu Debutantes and another one, Beach Trip, by the same author. I like her style of writing. Makes for easy reading but there isn't a lot of "romance" involved. I'm not into "romance" novels.

I finished Angels and Demons...it was a good read too.

I also read another book, but can't remember the Author's name...title of book was "Home".

I enjoyed all of these books. Now that my vacation is over and I'm back at work, my reading will have to be put on hold. Sad but true!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Return to Book Talk