All The Way To Argentina

Talk about your favorite books, Review Books, Monthly Book Club

All The Way To Argentina

Postby asirimarco » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Just want to let everyone know we finally made the journal of our trip to Argentina in the motorhome into an actual book. Thanks to all of you who suggested I do it. It was a struggle but finally made it. Check out our blog page http://www.lifeinbrowncounty.blogspot.com for information about it.
asirimarco

Re: All The Way To Argentina

Postby Bethers » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:50 pm

I just bought it on Barnes and Noble.

http://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/all-the-w ... 0150544697

It's also available on Amazon.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby asirimarco » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 am

Thank you - hope you enjoy it had a devil of a time formatting it for the ebooks - each version needed different formatting SO if while reading it - if you see some bad formatting mistake please let me know - and I'll try to get it fixed.
asirimarco

Postby Liz » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Just got my ebook through iBooks. Been a long time since I read your blog about it, so looking forward to reading the book. Congratulations on completing it...I know firsthand what a long process it was.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Bethers » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm

I read this in two nights and so didn't want it to end. What a wonderful adventure! Highly recommend it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:11 pm

I read a small excerpt on it from your blog once (the adventure crossing the bridge :o ), so I am anxious to read the whole book.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby dayspring39 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:52 pm

A goal is met... so good Carol...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby JudyJB » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 pm

I read it also. Couldn't put it down. It amazes me that you took on just keeping track and managing five boys, not to mention doing all the cooking it took to feed that crew! Very impressive.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby asirimarco » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:57 am

Thank you for your comments. You know when you're young (40 - seems so young now) you just do things that need to be done. Some times I wonder how the boys managed to live through it - me not killing them or maiming them at least. Can you imagine 7 people in 24 feet for a year! Now the 40 foot with just the two of us seems to get small as the winter goes on. Yesterday we were in the big central market in Guadalajara and laughed about Gil's nose bleed there. And riding in the horse drawn carriage. The park we stayed in is long gone as are many of the Rv parks in Mexico. So many memories. Again thank you for reading it.
asirimarco

Postby dayspring39 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:44 am

I cannot get over your adventure in the 70s... What a wonderful gift you gave your boys and yourself!
My life has taken many different twists and turns but nothing compared to your time on the PanAm highway!
It is said that everyone has at least one good book in them... glad you found the time to put yours in print...
RV friend unseen
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Return to Book Talk