Photoshop Elements Lesson

Ladies, Show off your talents!

Photoshop Elements Lesson

Postby mitch5252 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I'm doing some online Photoshop Elements lessons. This is a practice lesson on making a "curled" photograph...filthy little Beast.
But I like the photo effect.

mitch5252

Re: Photoshop Elements Lesson

Postby VickieP » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Good job! Looks like Abby only gets a bath once a month when her Mommy does! :twisted:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:28 pm

I bought the expanded version of Elements for my Apple but I never seem to get past loading and the simple editing of iPhoto. Someday.....you learn all the fancy stuff and then I can come for a tutorial! I need session for my smarter than me phone while we are at it. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby mitch5252 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 pm

BirdbyBird wrote:I bought the expanded version of Elements for my Apple but I never seem to get past loading and the simple editing of iPhoto. Someday.....you learn all the fancy stuff and then I can come for a tutorial! I need session for my smarter than me phone while we are at it. :)

I ain't cheap, but I can be had...

mitch5252

Postby Sandersmr » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm

I need to relearn how to do that. I used to know. But I have the full blown version of Photoshop - CS5.
Maggie, Oscar and Jasmine (and sometimes Mark)
2002 F-150 Supercrew
2010 Sportsmen Classic 16BH
Sandersmr

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Tina, I'm so tired of always having to ask my GD how to do things on my "smart" phone. I HATE it when an object is smarter than I am.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby OregonLuvr » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 pm

I live in a 55+ Community so we are a little short on 12yr olds (they can do it all). I now rely on You Tube for all my tutorials. I have actually learned alot about my smart phone over the last 2 years, I have the Android system. Am now thinking about getting the new IPhone that is coming out this month so it will be another learning curve for me. I really like my IPAD and have to still watch videos to figure out how to do something. I just google my question and I will be danged if they don't have several videos for my answer ha ha

Heck I have enuf trouble with Photobucket....that program makes me crazy as they are always changing it. Just leave the damn thing alone, "new and improved" doesn't always mean better, it usually means more trial and error for me (or Beth LOL)

karen
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Return to Arts & Crafts, Decorating Projects