My summer project

Ladies, Show off your talents!

Re: My summer project

Postby Paulette » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:11 am

Gorgeous! Wow!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby oregontocal » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Update on the quilt:

I stuck around San Diego until Feb. 7 for the Astronomy Club banquet and auction. I'd donated this quilt and was curious as to how much it would bring for the club.
It was a fun banquet with great food and lots of good company, Excellent speaker, and lots of auction and raffle items. They auctioned off the quilt at the very end and I was getting worried that people might not have enough money left for anything. And, it was almost 11:30 and I know I was getting tired, and probably everyone else.

The auction action was very spirited and the quilt brought in $350 - not bad.

And now I'm boondocking somewhere outside of Tucson, leaving tomorrow for New Mexico and points beyond into Oklahoma.

This isn't a very good picture, but it might give an idea of the finished product.
oregontocal

Postby snowball » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 am

what awesome work!!! you do so good
sheila
snowball

Postby Bethers » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 am

The winner of that auction is very lucky to have that beautiful quilt. Wonderful work.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Arts & Crafts, Decorating Projects