Sun Screen

Ladies, Show off your talents!

Re: Sun Screen

Postby Bethers » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Oh, so nice - and even better that Nan was handy to do it. I don't sew either, so there's lots of projects I think of that I then have to trash.

Right now I'm thinking of doing something with pictures on my cloth dividers - and discovered I can print the pictures on fabric and GLUE them on - yippee - I'm happy - cuz I would have had all these pictures printed and waiting to be sewn on - and it would never have gotten done. On a very rare occasion I'll sew a button on if it comes off. Most likely, I'll give whatever it is away first, though.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Gentleladybear » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 pm

I have found that instead of grommets in the bottom corners that you can put grommets across the bottom and stake it at an angle. Carolyn I redesigned the last one, will have to post a picture of it.

I have red in case anyone wants one in red. These can also be embroidered on so you can add some really neat special looks to your sun screen.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I have seen some of those high priced ones that way. Yours are better than theirs. That red is not a bright red but a deep crimson, right Nan? Anyway you all can't beat the one Nan makes.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Liz » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 pm

So Nan, since you have a grommet thingy, maybe we (you :lol: ) can put some grommets in the corners of the GTG Banner so it'll be easier to hang?
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Gentleladybear » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Will be glad to do that, will bring it and my trusty hammer. Do you want it done ahead of the gathering, if so maybe can meet up so I can get it and get it fixed.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Previous

Return to Arts & Crafts, Decorating Projects