Finish Baby Blankets and a few other goodies :)

Ladies, Show off your talents!

Finish Baby Blankets and a few other goodies :)

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ok.. they is finished and I am too... Now off they go...before the child reached College LOL.. felt like it took me that long...oh the dish cloths are wonderful... I love them .. and that's what I always make for myself.. no sponge for me hahahahahaha...

PS..camera is working...

God Bless
Zeee
Last edited by Barbzeee on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Finish Baby Blankets and a few other goodies :)

Postby VickieP » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:38 am

Those are beautiful Zeee! You have a lot more patience and talent than I will ever have!
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Liz » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 am

You are one talented and ambitious lady! Beautiful work. I love the table covers. My SIL made those dishcloths this summer and gave me 2...they work great!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Paulette » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am

Beautiful work Zeee.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Marslet » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:08 am

Great looking crafts!! Also my nosy self wants to know how you finally got the camera working? Did you get that early Christmas present you were hinting about? :lol:

Marslet

Marslet

Postby Getupngo » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:47 am

Beautiful work, Zeee. BTW, what kind of yarn do you use for the dishcloths. I got
some of those for Christmas (ding! ding! ding!) and I my hazy recollections are that
they were made from cotton yarn of some kind.
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Thanks all...but I have to tell you I felt like I was on an assembly line... these Italians keep multiplying I can't keep up with them... I talk to myself every time I start another blanket... and I remember the days I did booties and hats and sweaters..holy cow..no more ...Blankets is it... oh but I have to tell ya, I did a christening outfit...omg...that was a lot of work...the old fashion type too... long and long ..never again...but I was in tears when my niece told me on the day of her wedding... "Aunt Zeee, that outfit you made for me on my Christening Day... my first child will wear it too....Now that made me get a lump in my throat.... those are the kind of things that do ya in...

Janice.. I use the cotton thread called Peaches and Cream.. it's the best for dish coths..and you know I always make a dozen up and give them as gifts for bridal showers.. there is no better way of doing dishes..(if ya gotta ).. no sponges for me...no sireee !..

Marslet.. Nope I got a Memory card reader instead... although that Laptop is still lookin good and Santa will be here on Dec 19th..:) so ya never know..but only thing.. I would have to buy Microsoft office..and that sucks... cost more than the deal on the computer. :roll:

Liz, I think dish cloths came back in the fad cause as I was buying yarn..the lady asked me about a pattern for them.. shoot I've been making these for years I just recited it too her... I think I impress her..hahahaha...

Ok, now it's time for lunch ...just got back from Sam's club..ouch..

God Bless
Zeee

Reading camera PDF file while I gobble...LOL

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Echo » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:11 pm

For my part I love the very first blanket. The one with the ruffle all the way around it. Beautiful!!! :D

Haven't crocheted in years and years. Have never learned to knit. Heaven only knows if I would have the patience for that!!! The last thing I crocheted was a granny square afghan for my parents in colors of orange, rust, verigated green and a chocolate brown. Took me forever to get it done. I would get so fed up and frustrated with it I would have to bundle it up and hide it out of my sight!!! :oops: :lol:

Who ever gets that first blanket is gonna be ecstatic.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby AlmostThere » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm guessing that all the articles are crocheted? My sister was a wiz at doing that. She'd use thread (?) that looked like thin kite string and did the most beautiful doilies! Oh, my aching eyes if I tried that! I did try crocheting a potholder once. It came out as a triangle no matter what I did, and I gave up!
Beautiful work, Zeee. Thanks for sharing.
AlmostThere

Postby avalen » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 pm

beautiful work Zee, and those dish clothes are wonderful, I make them too and also
in different sizes to use as pot holders and placemats so I don't scorch the table with
extra hot stuff from the microwave. The cotton yarn, yes, Peaches and Cream but
I also found another brand but can't remember what its called, I'll have to look again
when I go get yarn in the very near future.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Lotus » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Wow! You have been one busy lady! My favorite is the crocheted table covering in the bottom pix.....gorgeous.

Lotus
Lotus

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:59 pm

GOOD JOB!!! Very nice....Can relate with the population explosion....2 more due in my family next year.... :lol: Swedes have alot of babies, too... :lol:
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Return to Arts & Crafts, Decorating Projects