my creative stuff

Ladies, Show off your talents!

Re: my creative stuff

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:50 am

Oh, Soisew!!!!! They are all beautifu!!!! In my life before Full-time Rving, I also did quilts.....and know that yours are a work of love.....and I can't pick a favorite either.... ;) You should go to the Arts and Crafts section here and see what all the talented gals here have been doing....we got quite a few....thanks for posting the photos.....you do beautiful work......
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby soisew » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:13 am

If I'd found the art & crafts area soon enough I would have posted this there. The next segment of creative stuff -- the crochet will go there.
Thanks again...Shelley
soisew

Postby Bethers » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:27 am

**Blink** moved to the Arts & Crafts room.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby mtngal » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:37 am

Shelley, your quilts are so beautiful, I love the brown and blue log cabin, not to mention the your very creative way with the T-shirts! Thanks for sharing.
Diana
mtngal

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Shelley, you are so talented. Thanks for sharing these pix with us. I love the T-shirts. I made one of those for my son but I didn't go around all the design like you did. I just ironed fusing to the back of the t-shirt material and did it that way. Love your detail. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Nasoosie » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:36 am

I can't believe the talent of the members of this group!!! WOW! Absolutely beautiful quilts!

The T-shirt one gives me a great idea about what to do with all the T-shirts my kids have left behind in all the years they lived with me! I can make them a bedquilt each with their very own T-shirts from years gone by! But I will need some instruction as I go along!

Thanks for the pics! I will be back for instructions!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Previous

Return to Arts & Crafts, Decorating Projects