OBX or Outer Banks, North Carolina

Tell us about interesting places you've been - things to see and do - pictures please!

OBX or Outer Banks, North Carolina

Postby MrsHomeSweetRoam » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:16 pm

My in-laws timeshare? or rent? large homes with private beach access in Outer Banks, NC for family reunions and it's their go-to personal vacation spot.
I will come back to this thread to add details and images as I find them.

These three images I took several years ago, were of my husband's niece and nephews in one of the rental homes...my MIL submitted them somewhere and they ended up printed printed in their brochure- which is in the RV...so I will update with contact info and such for those of you interested in such a thing.

I know there is an RV park in the same vicinity and it is HIGH on my list to get there- as this is my most favorite place (so far, that I've personally experienced) in the world. 8-)
Last edited by MrsHomeSweetRoam on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gena, traveling with her husband Russell and their "velcro dogs" Mike and Hazen.
Follow along as they grow and learn and live out their dream; http://www.HomeSweetRoam.com
MrsHomeSweetRoam

Re: OBX or Outer Banks, North Carolina

Postby avalen » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 pm

NC is on my bucket list and from pictures I've seen over the years it looks like a place I would really enjoy.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby MrsHomeSweetRoam » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:03 pm

avalen wrote:NC is on my bucket list and from pictures I've seen over the years it looks like a place I would really enjoy.

It's absolutely wonderful. I spent every single day strolling the beaches and collecting shells and fulgurites. There are wild horses! And the sand and water are sooo different from SoCal's beaches (ick!).
Gena, traveling with her husband Russell and their "velcro dogs" Mike and Hazen.
Follow along as they grow and learn and live out their dream; http://www.HomeSweetRoam.com
MrsHomeSweetRoam

Postby Liz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:19 am

What fun!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby cpatinjones » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Fun with the kiddos.
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby AlmostThere » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Too cute!