Cranes, Sheep, Deer, Albino Rock Chuck, Stuff

Tell us about interesting places you've been - things to see and do - pictures please!

Re: Cranes, Sheep, Deer, Albino Rock Chuck, Stuff

Postby kdmac » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Bethers wrote:I should have known you had that all figured out :) I love that area at that time. And snow is pretty - would just mean it's time to continue south though - and eat sweets :) Although everything makes me think of sweets lately.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what the deal is...I have never been a "sweets" kinda person. Unfortunately I have been a "deep fry" salty, savory addict but I actually just bought a bag of small York Pepermint Patties that I keep in the fridge......I don't think I have ever bought a bag of candy in my whole life....now I feel the urge to go eat one.
kdmac

Postby Travelinana » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 am

It's interesting the way we are all made up differently...some can't make it thru a day without human contact, whereas there are those of us who can enjoy our surroundings, our hobbies, in fact our own little world for long periods. It does create problems for those who are trying to cohabitate with an opposite but we're attracted to opposites for some reason. Always good to hear from you, and see your current home and new friends. Don't stay away too long :roll: :D
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby bluepinecones » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Almost missed your update. Always good to see the world you are willing to share with us. Thanks
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby cpatinjones » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks for the update with pics!
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:10 am

WOW, KD! I love your pics, and the place where you are. Thanks so much for showing us what you are able to see and watch and learn. And your birch picture is superb! I didn't realize you are a painter! This makes me want to paint again. And yet, I also want to get better on my guitar. And on my fiddle. And go back to crocheting and knitting and sewing for the new baby. And writing.

Sigh! This retirement provides us with endless things to do, doesn't it??
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Previous

Return to Interesting Places