Haunted RV-ing!

Tell us about interesting places you've been - things to see and do - pictures please!

Haunted RV-ing!

Postby Princess » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 pm

I am an avid ghost hunter. I am on a paranormal investigating team, we mostly investigate private residents in Central Ohio. I plan on hitting some haunted locations as we travel when we start RVing for longer stretches of time. If you are interested in going to a very haunted location in Ohio, you got to hit Ohio Reformatory. That place is SOOO active! I have also gotten a lot of audio and activity in Moundsville penitentiary in Moundsville WV. Be sure to take your voice recorders. I have caught many voices and EVPS in both locations. I have been to Moundsville 3 times and Ohio Reformatory in Mansfield at least a half a dozen times and have gotten something EVERY time. This is definitely not the case for investigating most haunted locations. You generally spend most of your time getting a whole lot of "nothin" on ghost hunts. Both of these places have ghost hunt tours and are a lot of fun.
Princess

Re: Haunted RV-ing!

Postby Liz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm

I have been to Moundsville museum across the street from the penitentiary. Didn't do the penitentiary tour (wasn't open) but it did look interesting from my walk around the outside.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Re: Haunted RV-ing!

Postby Princess » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 am

Yes, I think they have an hour tour in the day time and then a all night ghost hunt tour at nights..not sure what days of the week. Even if you aren't into ghost hunting, it's a very interesting building with some crazy history.
Princess

Return to Interesting Places