Snap & Lock Storage Containers

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Snap & Lock Storage Containers

Postby JudyJB » Wed May 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Several weeks ago I got tired of my decades old Tupperware juice container dripping all over my refrigerator, so while on Amazon, I ordered a replacement. It is called Snap & Lock and I am really impressed and how you can do almost anything and it doesn't leak.

There are have storage containers of all sizes. Some of them nest, but they do seem to take up more space than some other brands. The neat thing is that they have multiple locks on either side that lock down and snap into little things that stick out. I think these could do a lot of rolling around and tipping without spilling even liquids. I ordered a second juice container for iced tea.

Just got my hair cut tonight at JC Penneys and saw them there. Didn't buy any as I am up to my elbows in storage containers right now, but I will certainly consider them in the future for traveling with things like sugar and flour.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Re: Snap & Lock Storage Containers

Postby avalen » Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 pm

here's the ones I fell in love with....
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-7.2 ... gMethod=rr
however, the description says they have hinged lids, they don't. They sure hold lots of great stuff in my
kitchen cabinet and I have one in my bathroom too. I also bought the next size bigger and haven't used
it yet. I went on the sterilite website to find them but couldn't find them at ALL, sure hope they didn't
get discontinued cause I really like that little handle on the top.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 pm

For juice I use Ocean Spray containers. The fit perfectly sideways on my fridge door. I also use one to keep water cold.

For storage in the rv I only have 1/2 a dozen plastic containers - none of which (even tho cheap ones) have ever come open in the fridge when in use). Mainly I use quart freezer bags. When I do buy any type of containers, I look for square ones that stack. I hate round or sides that aren't straight, that take up extra space. Never would have thought those would be things I look so closely at ;)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby ilovecamping » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:15 pm

The ones we use are Lock & Lock and I got the first ones in a set from QVC. Then I found them at Walmart for less and not in the big set. The last ones I found were a different brand but were lots cheaper at the Dollarama store for $1. We really like them and they seal well. I first got them to use in the coolers to keep the water out of our food. Now I have them both in the camper and the house. Good for lots of things.
Donna=me
Tom=DH
2 DD's grown, 1 DS grown and married, 3 DGD's, 1 DGS
Sandy=furbaby
Forest River Shamrock 23SS pulled by 2000 Chevy Suburban 4 X 4
ilovecamping

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos