Road Refresher Pet Bowl

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Road Refresher Pet Bowl

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Just got today the Road Refresher Pet Bowl. I stocked it at Amazon one day and kept it in my mind - ordered it and replaced my regular pet bowl today. Should have researched it first - would have bought it SOONER. I had looked at the reviews on Amazon, but today, went and looked at a couple you tubes -

Here's the bowl: http://www.jollypets.com/html/roadrefresher.html

You can click on that page for one video - but I'll make it easier:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB3D3Cco5NI

Even the 24 oz size isn't really small - but Peaches is a sloppy drinker and just drank without getting water anywhere else :) After watching that video - even without using the velcro, I can't imagine this bowl spilling like my others have on occasion while driving.

I bought it through Amazon - for under $17.00 (the larger size).
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Road Refresher Pet Bowl

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:58 pm

That's pretty cool. I just added the small one to my Amazon Wish List (which keeps growing...) :(

mitch5252

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Cool product. My dogs don't know over the bowl so that's not an issue with me. Wish someone would invent a "chin wiper" for dogs. In my rig the toilet is open and directly across from where I keep the dogs' water bowl. THE VERY MINUTE I sit down the dogs have this overpowering need to drink then turn around and come put their very wet face on my knees. They seem to think this is something loving - I just see it as something VERY wet.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Mitch, I thought I ordered the small one lol

Karen - I don't think their chins could get wet in here - so might work for that, too.

Peaches went to drink as soon as I put it down - so I don't have to worry that she won't drink from it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos