Weekend projects

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Weekend projects

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Beginning project

Images

In case you don't recognize this it is a casserole carrier for those potluck dinners.

Now I am on a roll so made a pot luck dinner carrier for you silveware, cup and tray.

Carry everything you need for dinner:

Then after that pot luck dinner you must take the fur baby out for a walk. You needImage a pooh bag. So I created this one, you hook it on the waist bank of you shorts slacks or whatever and have your sanwich bags for pick up, tie it drop back in the holder until you find a trash can...You don't have to carry it in your pocket or hand.

If you want one of these items or one of each, contact me.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Re: Weekend projects

Postby AlmostThere » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:07 pm

All great ideas!
Doggie bags: How does it hook to your waistband. Would I need to be wearing a belt?
AlmostThere

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

No there is a clip on the back that easily slips over a waistband. It is light and I have used it with elastic banded shorts, jeans and etc. I have some magnets also on order and plan to make a backing that will be held by magnets.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Good idea, but most of the year I have no waistband. I take my bags, with these new ones which are long enough, tie the end around the leash - no biggie. When using the little sandwich bags, the carrier I had them in before I tossed it, would also hold the dirty one - and it was attached to the leash also. Being attached to the leash is a must for me since no waistband if good weather :)

Will work for many, though Nan - be careful, you might be sewing for most of the ladies on the forum. (Maybe you should start a little side business - you could make a bundle!)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby WickedLady » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm

No waistband? Hmmmmm, must be nekked :o :lol:
WickedLady

Postby mitch5252 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 pm

WickedLady wrote:No waistband? Hmmmmm, must be nekked :o :lol:

Nothing we haven't seen before...

mitch5252

Postby AlmostThere » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AlmostThere

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Great ideas and I'll have one of each. Make a bunch for me and I'll hock them for ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Very useful..... :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Hahaha - we'd actually just been kayaking, so instead of my typical sundress, actually did have on shorts and top there (which Peaches nicely covered :) ). Otherwise, I promise, Liz and Carol would have been gagging, not smiling.

Discovered on the way my Bags on Board attaches to my leash, I can take the used bag and slip it over the attachment by poking a hole with the attachment in the closed top - thus it carries it's own dirty bag back also.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos