Space Bags

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Re: Space Bags

Postby Lotus » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:48 pm

I've had good experiences with most. They are great for storing large items such as quilts, blankets, etc. I've got some that traveled with us from Tennessee, and still haven't leaked air. Hmmm, since I've not opened them either, I must decide do I need the contents or not!! Decisions....decisions!
Lotus

Postby sharon » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 am

Lotus wrote:I've had good experiences with most. They are great for storing large items such as quilts, blankets, etc. I've got some that traveled with us from Tennessee, and still haven't leaked air. Hmmm, since I've not opened them either, I must decide do I need the contents or not!! Decisions....decisions!

Two words Beck! Yard Sale! :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby JudyJB » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:28 am

I've used both the kind you vacuum out the air and the kind you use for travel where you just roll them up to squeeze the air out. Both work fine, but the rollup kind is good if you don't have a vacuum cleaner around--like when you travel.

I use them with bulky stuff I know I won't use for several months or clothing I have "grown" out of but want to keep.

Only problem of course is that the weight of the stuff stays the same!

JudyJB
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Just another question...when you take stuff out of the bags, is it all wrinkled?
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Previous

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos