Florida RV show

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Florida RV show

Postby AlmostThere » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Did I miss a thread? I've been waiting to see what gadgets you ladies couldn't live without. I guess nothing tripped you fancy at the show? :roll:
AlmostThere

Re: Florida RV show

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Well......I will admit for the four of us that we didn't spend much time in the building looking over the accessories . We mapped out where to find all the small class C's and the PW's and RT's. By the time we climbed in and out of all the Born Frees and class B's we found (Oh, and the stop for sandwiches and Strawberry Short Cake!) we were out of time and energy. We had walked our limit and headed for the car! :shock: :) :lol: We did walk through one of the buildings but we could have done do much more damage. :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: Florida RV show

Postby Liz » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 am

My impression was that there were a lot fewer vendors there this year compared to last. Didn't see much to catch my eye.

I did get a phone call yesterday that I was a winner in a drawing I signed up for. (Drawing was for a TT I thought) I "won" 3 days of camping at a Thousand Trails RV Resort in Tampa, plus a Carnival Cruise or $50 gift card from Walmart, plus if I go a certain day of the week, 3 nights at Marriott. I may take them up on the camping (will have to listen to a sales pitch, I'm sure) and the $50 gift card.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos