Pitcher with fruit infuser

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Pitcher with fruit infuser

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 am

Image K23210 on QVC LOL..

Yes, it works ! It's an Acrylic Pitcher.. very attractive on table.. that has an infuser tube.. now the picture only shows it half way.. but one I got.. has slits all the way up.. and yes, I put lemons in and filled with water.. over night in frig next day I had nice flavored water.. not over powering.. and the fruit can stay in the infuser .. almost 2 weeks.. I'd say real world like maybe 10 days.. but .. no seeds LOL

Yes, I got it off QVC LOL of course you know I'm a Gadget Junkie.. but now I'm going to do a few other goodies.. like Strawberries and Kiwi... aaaaaah refreshing thoughts.. lots of grand ideas..

Spend a buck and save a few (for flavored drinks)..

Okie dokie my donation for this week so far !!

God Bless

Zeee
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Pitcher with fruit infuser

Postby VickieP » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Zeee, are you a tv shopaholic or should I say shop a "haul" it? :shock: Yep, you got it right, I was a looker, thinking I've got enough pitchers in my fridge already with iced tea and crystal light sunrise (my favorite). I have to admit, don't beat me, I have never bought anything from a shopping network, I think that maybe it would be something I would enjoy :lol: but I actually hate shopping, yep, I said it, you heard me, banish me from the stores and I wouldn't care, but I'll look at your pitcher and think that's a good idea, why didn't i think of that and make a million bucks, :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos