Free app - Ibotta

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Free app - Ibotta

Postby bluepinecones » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:37 am

My niece found this and she is very happy with it so far. She earned almost $20.00 in 3 weeks.
If you decide to try it, be sure to to use the link with her referral code for an extra bonus.

Check out Ibotta & get cash back! Install using my referral code & you’ll get an extra $5: https://ibotta.com/r/ivfefqr

Ibotta - The Cash Back App. Grocery Coupons, Retail Deals & More
Description
Cash back, just for shopping! Ibotta is a free app that pays you cash for everyday purchases. Ditch the coupons and get cash back the fun and easy way. Ibotta has exclusive rebates at your favorite grocery stores and retailers. No more searching around for offers, coupons or discount codes- find the best deals whenever you shop with Ibotta.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Re: Free app - Ibotta

Postby MandysMom » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:34 am

When I googled it, there are a lot of really negative reviews on it from crashing app to unresponsive customer service to it viewing your entire contact list. More positives on apple app store, but I sure would want more info before sighing up. ESP about the complaints of it using your phones contact list. Usual advice buyer beware.
Velda
MandysMom

Re: Free app - Ibotta

Postby bluepinecones » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:52 am

There are some mixed reviews but checked with niece this AM and she has not experienced any problems with the app so far. However, it is always good to be careful.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos