Oxygenics Handheld Shower

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Postby Bethers » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:40 pm

This was recommended on my singles forum. After checking into it, I ordered the white one from Amazon (under $34). Got it today, replaced my old shower head with this one (screw off, screw on) - didn't need to use any of the other stuff in my case. Just took a shower.

I have no idea about whether it really uses less water (going to have to put the old one back on and measure this) but the spray - omg, it's wonderful. Was definitely worth the purchase. If it uses less water, even better!

I'm sure other places sell it - but this was the best price I found when I ordered.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Oxygenics Handheld Shower

Postby dcricket » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Yup, have heard about those, and it's all been fantastic reviews. I saw one while in Q and asked the sales rep if she thought they'd ever come out with a gold tone one as that is the color of my faucets and such in the RV and that's what I'd like to have. She told me they weren't going to make a gold one for some strange excuse I can't remember. Then, looking at your link, there one was! A little different style, and I'm not sure it is designed to go in a motor home, and it does weigh a little over a lb more than the chrome and nickel ones everyone is getting for their rigs, but, just maybe.... I'll have to send an inquiry to the Oxygenics site and do the inquiring minds wanna know thang. :)
May have to get one for the home. ;)
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Postby islandmomma » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Well, that is cool!! Does anyone know if that will reach to the level of the 'tub'? I had to bring my pup home today as my shower hose will not wash her unless/until I find a longer one ....and, with her skin allergies, a bath is a necessity, once every 7 to 10 day at least of a proposition...

Looks very cool anyway...

jan
islandmomma

Location: Vancouver Island, BC is my home base but have been 'on the road' since April 18, 2009

Postby Bethers » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:02 am

If your hand held has a ring about center way up the shower wall, simply take the shower head off, take the "line" down through that ring, then put the head back on. The only thing that would be keeping it from reaching the tub is that ring that helps keep it going up the wall. Easy fix, even with your current handheld.

Let me know if you don't follow that - I'll take a picture.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby islandmomma » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Cool...Ok I shall try that... I need to get used to checking back for answers LOL. Thanks Beth.

jan

PS I 'built i' a new wireless printer last week...LOL...still a-glow about that!!
islandmomma

Location: Vancouver Island, BC is my home base but have been 'on the road' since April 18, 2009

Postby MsBHaven » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 am

I have one of these too and love it. Really helps to rinse out shampoo and conditioner faster i.e. less water.
2013 Thor Chateau Citation Sprinter - 24' 10" - 2 slides

Ms"B"Haven (Margie)

3 Chihuahuas (Buddy, Annie, Maggie)
MsBHaven

Postby bikerchic777 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 pm

I've been wondering who made that! I've heard it's great! Thanks ;)
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Postby JanetA » Tue May 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Beth,, it doesn't come WITH the wall mount? or do you have to buy that separately? was looking @ the page.couldn't tell.... also.. @ the bottom description you will find that it in fact DOES use less water! Sounds like a great item to put on my wish list for when I come into my fortune! :lol: :lol: (ss that is! ) yay! this is gonna be the longest 3 months i've spent since i was a kid! ! ! !
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Postby Bethers » Tue May 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Yes, the mounting stuff came with it. In my case, I didn't use it as I was able to simply unscrew the head I had and screw this one on. No reason to replace things that didn't require it. :)
Beth
Bethers

Postby JanetA » Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 am

cool! it's on my list of wannas! thanks B!
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos