IBall Camera

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

IBall Camera

Postby IrishIroamed » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 am

Thumbs up to the IBall camera. http://www.iballhitchcam.com/

For a newbie who has NEVER tried to back-up and line up to a TT before, I was just about perfect on the 2nd try :!: The first try didn't count because I had to realize that the camera shows a negative/reverse image so I thought I needed to go right when I needed to go left. :lol:

From side-to-side I lined up perfectly. From front to back I was off about 1/2" if that.

The camera can also probably be used to back into a site, but might depend on the angle or position of the camera on a bumper.
Two thumbs up.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Re: IBall Camera

Postby Bethers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:30 am

Like!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby bluepinecones » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:51 am

Good job!
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby MelissaD » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Awesome job. Pretty soon you'll be an "ole hand" at hitching up. I find the "hips" on my dually are the same width as my trailer so that gets me lined up side to side. I just need to rig up a mirror or camera to see when I'm over the ball (goose neck). Look for a reference point on your trailer that will get you close and then you can fine tune with your camera.
MelissaD

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos