Baby Foot - EDITED TO ADD PIC OF PEEL IN ACTION

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Re: Baby Foot - EDITED TO ADD PIC OF PEEL IN ACTION

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:11 pm

I am waiting too, for your results!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:35 pm

So...what happened to your feet??? Did it work??
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 pm

I did it the first time for only 15 or 20 minutes - I was a little scared. But it was fine. Some peeling, but not a lot.

I did it again and this time, left the stuff on for an hour. I think that was about a week or so ago? Lots of peeling and most of my feet feel smooth as a baby's butt. The heels, which were really horrible due to old age, diabetes and Baja, are MUCH improved, but not yet perfect. I will do it again in maybe a week or so - take a glass of wine out to the new trailer and sit with those goofy booties on and watch tv with The Beast.

Don't get me wrong - the wrinkles are still there, but my feet are really soft and the heel cracks are WAY better. I am more than happy with this stuff and plan to order more (found a cheaper vendor).

I think one more 1-2 hour application will either rot my feet off, or make them bee-YOU-tea-full.

I give the product TWO THUMBS UP.

mitch5252

Postby avalen » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:30 pm

could of swore I saw pictures somewhere of your peel, it must have been fb
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 pm

She had pics of someone elses feet peeling (from the advertisement) on the first post.

-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby snowball » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 pm

so Mitch tell us who the cheaper vendor is?
sheila
snowball

Postby mitch5252 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:21 am

Even though this is an ungodly hour, I am on my way out the door.

I'll look up those two vendors when I get home later this afternoon....

Yawn.

mitch5252

Postby dpf » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 am

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Butterfl ... 60976.html

This is the one website that Mitch had posted. I saved it because I figured if Mitch's feet didn't fall off (she can't afford to lose the height :lol: ) I was going to give it a try.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby mitch5252 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Thanks, Pat - that's the one where I got mine. I just did the math and the "cheaper" ones I found were only $0.10/piece less. That isn't enough to make me change vendors because the one I used shipped, and product arrived, WAY beyond my expectations.

If someone decides to order, make sure the "forumulation" is what you want - I found a product that had different "stuff", and I was really happy with the "stuff" that mine were made of.

I can't wait to do it a final time (for the summer). I'll prop my feet in such a way that the "stuff" stays mostly around my heels, and leave it on for maybe 90 minutes this time.

mitch5252

Postby dpf » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Are the directions in English? Aren't these coming from a Japan or China?
dpf

Postby mitch5252 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:27 pm

dpf wrote:Are the directions in English? Aren't these coming from a Japan or China?

mitch5252

Postby dpf » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:16 pm

So that's you're answer Smart A? :lol: :shock: :roll:
dpf

Postby mitch5252 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:33 am

Okay, here are the real instruction, IN ENGLISH:

How to use:
-Thoroughly wash your feet (soaking in hot water will enhance the essence's absorption). For people with extremely rough cuticles, you may also exfoliate your feet prior using the masks.
- Dry your feet.
-Remove the masks from the pouch and wear them as if you are wearing your socks.
-It is recommended to wear a pair of normal socks outside of the masks, this will ensure that the masks stay in place and facilitate your movement.
-Wear the masks for 1-2 hours (minimum 30 minutes for sensitive skin). You may experience tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that the masks are working. Stop using if you experience uncomfortable burning sensation.
-Remove the mask and rinse your feet with water.
-Wait for the peeling process to start. Depending on feet's condition, the entire process may take 7-15 days, or longer depending on the absorption of each person (I only started peeling after 10 days).
Note: It is normal that some people may experience excessive peeling whereas others may experience very little peeling after the first pair. You may restart the process after 20-30 days (when the peeling has stopped) to achieve the desired effect.
- When you see that your feet has started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too). You may use a feet exfoliating tool to help to you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
For best results: if you don't see peeling within 7 days, you may use another mask to enhance absorption and expedite peeling. This is not recommended if you have newly peeled skin or wounds/cuts.

Important:
-Do not use the masks if you have active cut or wounds. The masks may cause irritation.
-After using the masks, prevent excessive walking, high heels, and/or excess gym.
-If you have concern of whether you can use it or not, please consult your physician.
-Not recommended for people with special health conditions, e.g. pregnant.
-This product is not intended to cure or diagnose diseases.

What to expect:
-After removing the masks and the next day, you feet become white and wrinkled, you may not feel your feet well (your feet may become a bit numb).
-The following days, you feet may become very dry. People who respond fast will see their feet peeling, other may see their skin cracking, some may not see these reactions.
-Depending on how you react to the masks, you may need 2-3 pairs to achieve the desired results.

mitch5252

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Being that I work on my feet all day, this may not be a good thing for me.

-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Previous

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos