Exitool

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Exitool

Postby Bethers » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 am

I was doing actual stowing tonight and stowed a bunch of Exitools. Have heard of similar items, but first I've seen one. Actually am thinking this is a gadget it would be good to have. I like especially that this one stores right on the seat belt so it's right there when you would need it.

http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-River-Kn ... ds=exitall

Thought some of you gadget and safety people might be interested.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Exitool

Postby monik7 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:38 am

Bethers wrote:I was doing actual stowing tonight and stowed a bunch of Exitools. Have heard of similar items, but first I've seen one. Actually am thinking this is a gadget it would be good to have. I like especially that this one stores right on the seat belt so it's right there when you would need it.

http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-River-Kn ... ds=exitall

Thought some of you gadget and safety people might be interested.

I have something similar to this that I carry in my car. Has the same features. Can't remember where I got it, maybe Walmart or an auto parts store. I'm pretty sure I paid quite a bit less than the Amazon one.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:50 am

Amazon has lots of cheaper ones, too ... but I liked that this one attaches directly to the seat belt - which means it would be handy when needed.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:09 am

In theory it would but when I read the reviews....not staying attached to the seat belt was the main theme of those that gave it low ratings... :? So you might want to keep looking or be prepared to come up with a "work around" solution. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:58 pm

I probably won't get one. But still like it. lol
Beth
Bethers

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos