Nordic ware egg cookers

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Nordic ware egg cookers

Postby MandysMom » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:18 am

Saw someone somewhere mention these so picked up the one labeled egg muffin cooker a few weeks ago at Walmart. They are made in USA and no BPA. Pretty non stick too. For the egg muffin one, scramble an egg and pour in the cup. Could add peppers and onions or whatever too. Close lid and put in microwave. Cook one min then open and check. Depending on microwave power it may take a min and a half. Add slice of cheese few seconds before done and maybe a slice of Canadian bacon. Meanwhile toast a muffin either in toaster or skillet. Slide egg onto muffin, put top on and munch away. My hubby was skeptical but now uses it almost every day. Cost $2.99. I went back and got the two egg poacher too and boy is it easy. The plastic is so slick it really is easy to wipe clean even though not spraying with Pam. Poacher was $3.99. So cheap I figured if it did not work I could toss it guilt free but we found we like the Nordic ware items.Found them in the aisle where they sell microwaves where they have a section of items to use in microwaves.
MandysMom

Re: Nordic ware egg cookers

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:20 am

Yes! I like some of their products so much I bought two...so I could just leave one in the Stick and Wood House and the other in the Short Bus..... :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: Nordic ware egg cookers

Postby snowball » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 pm

looks like something I might have to remember to look for
sheila
snowball

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos