Oxygenic Showerhead complaint

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Re: Oxygenic Showerhead complaint

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 pm

It just attaches to where the original hose comes out. Wrap the teflon tape around the threads and screw it on. Mine came with a "holder" for above, but the thing fit in the existing "holder". Took me about 2 minutes.

mitch5252

Postby monik7 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm

mitch5252 wrote:..
It just attaches to where the original hose comes out. Wrap the teflon tape around the threads and screw it on. Mine came with a "holder" for above, but the thing fit in the existing "holder". Took me about 2 minutes.

I don't know if this will help anyone. I used to follow my dad around learning as we built our house. He told me to always wrap the Teflon tape in the opposite direction to how you screw in whatever you're installing. So wrap counterclockwise and then install clockwise. Hope this makes sense. I've always followed his advice.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

monik7 wrote:

I don't know if this will help anyone. I used to follow my dad around learning as we built our house. He told me to always wrap the Teflon tape in the opposite direction to how you screw in whatever you're installing. So wrap counterclockwise and then install clockwise. Hope this makes sense. I've always followed his advice.
Sandi

Sure does. My honey taught me the same thing - it's so you don't unwind the tape as your screwing things together. I have to think about it hard before I do it...I pretend screw it in the air. Works for me.
mitch5252

Postby JoanE » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Oh, was I supposed to use the tape?
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Postby Bethers » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 am

JoanE wrote:Oh, was I supposed to use the tape?

I didn't. And mine works just fine. But I'm adding a shut off valve, and will use the tape for that - if I can figure the reverse stuff out.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby ellenw » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 am

On Amazon now... I can't figure out the differences among all the models, but I put this one on Joy's Wish List.
http://www.amazon.com/Oxygenics-Evolution-Handheld-Shower-White/dp/B005G4EQXW/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

Mostly I'm still processing Mitch pretend screwing it in the air! :shock: :shock: :oops: :D :D
Ellen (and Tucker of course!), traveling in "Joy," a 2012 Jayco Greyhawk 26DS

http://www.JoyfulMeanderings.wordpress.com

Image Image Image
ellenw

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:17 am

Ellen, I got this one because it has the shut off button.
I either couldn't find it on Amazon or CW was cheaper.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/Body-Spa-RV-Shower-Kit-White/68324/&?&affiliateid=3274&cvsfa=2734&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=3638333234&gclid=CPeXycLatrgCFexDMgod73QAbg

I "screw in the air" for fans to figure out which way they should be blowing seasonally and also oil filters that are upsidedown.
Guess I do a lot of screwing in the air... :o

Look at your ceiling fan - in summer position, it looks, at a quick glance, as if it's going clockwise. Screw in the air and you'll see it's really counter clockwise.

I CAN'T be the only one who does The Air Screw? ? ? ?
mitch5252

Postby Azusateach » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 am

I CAN'T be the only one who does The Air Screw? ? ? ?

Oh yes you can ... :lol:
Azusateach

Previous

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos