Oxygenic Showerhead complaint

Useful "things" you've discovered to make your rving life easier.

Oxygenic Showerhead complaint

Postby JoanE » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:19 pm

I read all the great reviews about this gadget; better water pressure, save water, etc. I bought one but it feels so good taking my shower, that now I don't want to stop. My showers have become longer and my grey water tank fills up too quickly. Dang that great feeling water pressure!
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Re: Oxygenic Showerhead complaint

Postby monik7 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:57 pm

JoanE wrote:I read all the great reviews about this gadget; better water pressure, save water, etc. I bought one but it feels so good taking my shower, that now I don't want to stop. My showers have become longer and my grey water tank fills up too quickly. Dang that great feeling water pressure!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Where did you get it?
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby JoanE » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Either Amazon or direct from Oxygenics. I've been doing a lot of online shopping lately. New foam mattress, new bed linens, ne coverlet for my dinette/couch, new body wash, showerhead, bed desk for my couch, yarn for knitting,, Jawbone speaker for my tablet, just to name a few items. That echo is from my empty wallet. :(
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 pm

LOLOL - saw the subject line and thought, "oh crap - and I just bought one and haven't used it yet!".

Whew.

Thanks for the review. And the rest of your post was funny, too!!! :)

mitch5252

Postby OregonLuvr » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Actually that Oxygenic showerhead made a world of difference to me also. One of the best things I have purchased, thanks to the ladies on here. My second best thing is my set of Robo Grips....another great find. I did buy one of those little Smoker thingees also but havent had it out of the box yet.....guess I better try it out.

karen
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 am

HeHeHe. I understand what you mean. I never understood why so many liked to just stay in their rigs and take their showers until :roll: ....I bought the shower head and the "expand-a-rod" shower curtain (that really help make room for my plus size body!) My water heater get regular work out now. ANd your other list of "upgrades"......they fall in the same category as the supply of fresh fruit I buy for myself these days. I never had the extra money back in the days of raising children and paying expenses for everyone else. Now I say...I am worth this and it is my turn. :) And if not now when? :shock: :lol:

Just ask me how much I like my new kayak paddle $$$ that weighs less than two pounds!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Gentleladybear » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 am

I have had my shower head several years and wouldn't trade it for anything. Never use campground showers, and am always glad when I have a sewer connection. :lol:
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby mitch5252 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 am

Man, you guy are getting me so excited about that shower head, I almost wanna go over to the Mobile Marlin and try it out. ALMOST.
mitch5252

Postby Bethers » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:25 am

:lol: Joan, you had me worried for a minute there. Glad you like it, too. When I have sewer, I do stay in longer, and because of that shower head, I don't run out of hot water, so must not being using more water.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Yakn1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 pm

I was just about to order one of theses, when I saw your post....
Oh crud I thought, I better read this first :lol:
Good to know everyone loves them!
I'm not lost, I'm on an adventure!
Yakn1

Postby Paulette » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 am

I have low pressure in my house and recently bought one to install in here...makes a big difference! Gd has thick hair that doesn't take near as long to rinse out now as it did before. Of course, she still takes exceptionally long showers...but not cause there's no water pressure!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Redwahine » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:48 am

Been on the fence about whether to get one! But after so many glowing reports, I'll just have to grab one when I'm at CW tomorrow. :P
Redwahine

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:51 am

Red, there are so many Oxygenics out there...I think this is the one to look for:

(I hope so, anyway. It's the one I got and have yet to try.)
mitch5252

Postby Redwahine » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks Mitch
Redwahine

Postby JudyJB » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:51 am

How hard is this to install? Do you just have to replace the head or the whole hose or what?

I am going to visit with my cousin and would really like to have one of these. Maybe he can help me since he full-times.

I've thought of taking my old one apart, but am afraid of breaking something and then not having a shower head. Mine says on it that it is 2.5 gallons per minute. This new one is 1.5, right?
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Next

Return to Gadgets and Gizmos