April 1st. Check in day…

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: April 1st. Check in day…

Postby Bethers » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:24 pm

Barbie, I thought about April Fools but really wanted it to be true for you.

Cheryl, it's always something, isn't it? I hope it all works out for you.

Looks like the fridge I was getting is on backorder so I agreed to a higher cost for one that should be able to be in this week but I'm not holding my breath.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Acadianmom » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:22 pm

I remembered Rabbits for a change because of Beth's reminder.

I think my bathroom trips have slowed down so maybe I can make a post. I have to take more of the prep at 4:00 in the morning and be at the hospital at 9:30. I'll be glad when that's over.

Barbie, I was all excited for you for a minute. The manufacturer of my motorhome posted on their site that instead of putting sky lights over the shower, in the new models we will be installing a floor-to-ceiling window for outstanding lighting and a great view of the wildlife! There are jokers every where.

Cheryl, sorry you are having so much trouble with your new mobile home. It sounds like some of the new RV's.

Anita, hope your new manager is better. Hope your daughter is feeling better.

BJ, sorry Pippa had a bad experience at the vet. I always want to be with my dog or cat at the vet. I have been going to the same vet since he got out of school so we have a long history.

I usually keep my computer muted. The sound from the TV doesn't bother Luna but she thinks the sound from the computer is someone and barks.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby snowball » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:26 am

was reading along and read Barbie's and thought yea then thought but today is April 1... so I wonder :lol:
on our family text my #2 dd sent a picture of a text she got from her dd who is going to school standing in front of the court house engaging in a big embrace with boyfriend and then a picture of both of their hands with rings and thought what then remembered the date the brat :lol: we were just asking dd yesterday if there was a wedding in the future and she was saying that she is adamant about dating for a year before getting a ring.... which will be about Sept... I guess we will see what the future will bring ... they are both going to pharmacy school and not sure how long that is it seems like a long time though...
I cleaned out a shelf in the freezer got rid of some way old ice cream.. next week perhaps I will build up to the meat shelf :roll: have an issue with the ice making thought tried to "defrost the hose" might need to do that tomorrow again.. according to the diagram I have the arm down correctly but it's still not dropping ice and mom just doesn't do water without ice
but will use the blow dryer on it again I'm never sure where to aim it at... and never sure even when looking at the diagram as to the placement of that arm it seems like it usually goes down further but can't seem to get it to go down further... I swear that I'm going to take a picture of it (the arm in the down stage) as a reminder
reheated the manicotti I don't think it will be a redo although it was better with more meat sauce on it and hotter...
hoping all is well with everyone .... glad you had a fun winter and that you are home now Peggy... Carol sorry about Bill's return to the extreme tiredness had hopes that it had gone away
looking forward to seeing what ends up being put in that "dirt" Shirl
that is too bad about the door being so wrong Cheryl
you all have a great day
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee