Easter Subday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Easter Subday

Postby Colliemom » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:08 am

Have a Happy Easter everyone. I am going to Mass and then a couple of neighbors invited me out for Easter brunch.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Easter Subday

Postby Shirlv » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:26 am

Happy Easter all, morning Sue, enjoy your day. Family dinner here .sun is shining so a good day. Be safe
Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Postby Bethers » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:00 am

Happy Easter. Just a calm day to stay home and relax for me.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby OregonLuvr » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:26 pm

I am doing the same thing Beth. If the sun comes out and it warms up outside I might wash my car but other than that I need to catch up on my shows ha ha
Ham steak, yam, brussels sprouts for dinner. Easy day.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby MandysMom » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:03 pm

Happy Easter, dear friends! I'm going to make a box of cinnamon streusel muffins, make a little Easter basket for Chris, pack him a special high protein lunch, including an egg salad sandwich at his request, then head to spend rest of day with him. He has made a lot of progress this past week! I'm working to get his room done-carpet on order!
Have a blessed day everyonr.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Redetotry » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:17 pm

It is a warm sunny day here, in fact so warm I'm tempted to turn on the air conditioner. I found a couple of small pieces of pizza in the freezer that I'm having for lunch. Not quite the Easter Dinner of years gone by. I don't like ham so I happy with my pizza. DH and I have never like the same food so we now pretty much eat separately. We are almost daily visitors to the Coop deli which is just a mile from our house. I don't seem to get hungry but I really don't want to loose any weight so I eat whatever I can when I can. Everything is in bloom here and people with allergies are really suffering.
I just remember an Easter from long ago, I was just out of high school and working at a bank. I decided I would make one of my co workers and me Easter suits. I should see if I still have the picture somewhere. We are wearing hats and gloves and of course high heels. Now I dislike to sew and DH sews on buttons for me if I need it.
Happy Easter I hope the bunny found you:). I think Emma ate the one that was coming here.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby monik7 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:04 pm

HAPPY EASTER to all!!!
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Acadianmom » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:07 pm

Happy Easter!

It's partly cloudy but still made it up to 83. Sometime during the night I had to get up and put the air conditioner on.

I'm trying to eat light so had cream of chicken soup for lunch. My neighbors are having a big gathering and sent me a big plate of food . It looks good but I put it in the refrigerator. Not looking forward to tomorrow's meals or lack of meals.

My push mower is broken again so I used the weed eater to cut the grass in Luna's small yard. I am trying to decide whether to get a new mower or figure out how to add a gate to the fence so I can get the riding mower in there. My car needs to be washed but don't think I'll get that done today. It's pretty windy so I would end up wet.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby JudyJB » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:24 pm

Made it to a new campground. It was only about a three-hour drive on good roads, but I stopped for some milk and a couple of things at Walmart. I had taken a long walk yesterday, about 1.3 miles, so when I got out of the RV to go into the store about halfway through my trip, I could hardly walk or stand up straight. Somehow, all the walking caught up with me and muscles and back are still really sore. Took some pain pills and am staying inside rest of this afternoon and evening. Plus I found a couple of what I think are mosquito bites, no doubt from yesterday.

Dinner is going to be a small steak and some tiny potatoes I need to cook and eat. Not making much effort, to say the least!!!
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby Bethers » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:26 pm

Just a reminder for anyone who may see this to say rabbits after midnight/in the morning.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:15 am

Happy Easter to all
spent time with my two daughter's that live in Idaho
one came over and picked us up from Wilson so that I didn't have to drive the pass
turned out that even though it snowed the highway wasn't that bad but at the same time I'm glad that I didn't have to drive it...
so March decided to come in like a lion and go out the same way
you all have a great day
sheila
snowball

Return to Morning Coffee