March In Like a ....

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: March In Like a ....

Postby SoCalGalcas » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:06 pm

It is raining here! Cold and windy when Hazel and I went for our morning walk…she would NOT get off the scooter! She really does not like the rain!
Anita, I’ve been following your stories about your brother. It is such a darn shame what that cancer can do to a body. There are several scientists attempting to figure out what is causing it, and how to treat it. It is a slow process but I believe they are making headway. Thanks for keeping us posted on his condition.
Storm did hit the high mountain pass. Major hiway closed for 100 miles.
The cameras on Big Bear mountain have scene the Bald Eagles laid three eggs. Am following along on their journey to parent hood.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:43 pm

Lynn, thanks for the update on the eagles in Big Bear. I check in once in awhile but didn't know they had laid eggs yet.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Irmi » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:50 pm

I missed posting yesterday, but I did yell Rabbits 3 times!

One week every year, this resort has things going on everyday. Yesterday we were busy going on a golf cart trail ride, being shown new trails that were put in. It was very rustic with rocks and tree roots in the way. I needed to make 3 point turns at some of the 90 degree angle turns because trees were in the way. We had wonderful friends behind us that pushed us off rocks and got us out of other precarious situations. Our golf car looks like a Smart Car and we got a scratch on the passenger door and rear quarter panel. Steve bought a kit to rub out the scratch and it worked!!! Yesterday evening was a sock hop dinner and a group singing hits from that era. They were very good. Tonight is another dinner where Elvis and Patsy Cline will be performing. I'm looking forward to that. Then I need to switch eras and practice for church.
Irmi

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee