Not so snowy Tuesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Not so snowy Tuesday

Postby snowball » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:04 am

Judy
I was going to ask why you didn't need to still be available for your aunt??? reading your post just now did your aunt pass away and I missed it or just things have changed
sheila
snowball

Re: Not so snowy Tuesday

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:33 am

I went outside to watch the parade this afternoon. it was a short one. Some of the "floats" aka golf carts were serving adult beverages but I declined. A lady who was walking in the parade came over to give me some beads. She said "I heard you are selling your house. I hope you don't sell it. I don't want you to leave!" I have no idea who she is! There are a lot more people here who know me that I don't remember, even after meeting/seeing them more than once or twice. I have a really bad memory when it comes to names and faces. Even with my clients. I never remember them.

I did the haircut and went to the bank only to realize I didn't take my purse! I stopped for a burger at In and Out since I had cash from the haircut I just did. Still not a big fan of their burgers but they are cheap. I can't believe that fast food workers are now getting $20 per hour! I barely even make that much with tips! Anyways, I will have to try to get to the bank and get gas and car wash tomorrow. If I go to the gourd farm, it will probably be Thursday.

I still haven't gotten a wedding invitation to my nephews wedding on March 24th. Maybe I am not being invited. :? I would think I would have gotten it by now. Oh well, the family can't get upset about me not being there if I didn't get an invitation. It will save me some money if I don't have to go. It is in Phoenix.

I will be sleeping in tomorrow since it is already 2:30am now.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee