Tbe Dsy Before The Big Game

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Tbe Dsy Before The Big Game

Postby snowball » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:50 am

I'm with those of you who can't do the mental list of questions.... had several that BJ's post brought up think I can remember all of them??? nope and I know that I could go back and look but then I'd forget all that I wanted to mention ....
Velda so sorry for all that you and Chris have been going through... so hard when our kids are sick and it doesn't matter what age they are we still worry about them... and then when they have other issues it just makes it harder... I hope and pray that he will be home soon
here at the hospital they have good food even not the common hospital food... from what I understand is that the kitchen has a chef what I've eaten there has been good and I've heard of people just going there to eat at least before the pandemic at that time the dining room area was closed not sure if people have remembered to go back... it's not some place I would commonly think of to go eat.. :lol:
Judy so glad that your son in home again and sounds like doing better it's always better to be home... it will be hard to not yield to the desire of not liquid food...
my friend in WA gets esophagus pneumonia probably the first word is not correct basically the esophagus is not letting food go through correctly and she aspirates and ends up with whatever that type of pneumonia is I saw on FB the other day that it was a long post and she was back in the hospital with this pneumonia never thought more about it figured soon she would post she was home... I rarely call her when she is in the hospital but tonight I was talking with my youngest and asked how her aunt was she said ok as far as I know talked with her the other day so she went on FB and couldn't find the post... dawned on me that sometimes FB regurgitates old postings guess it was a case of that happening...
Carol so glad that you guys are enjoying your visit I'm sure that it makes Bill sad when he gets questions about his jeep... enjoy your time there
Anita glad your brother is doing well and sister in law is recovering from her surgery ... hopefully granddaughter improves as well
BJ curious why don't you want the fiber optics? I really know nothing about them but wondered when you said that why?
Martha hope you internet issue is just the part you suspect they are fairly easy to replace... I have this theory that if I've never had the real thing like bigneas then we will never know what they should actually taste like but I'd really like to try the ones from New Orleans
I told my son that he would probably enjoy jambalaya forgetting that he had spent some time in New Orleans for work he said he had tried making it didn't like the recipe that he used and tossed it out... I made a mental note never make jambalaya for son :lol:
you all have a great night
sheila
snowball

Re: Tbe Dsy Before The Big Game

Postby Redetotry » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:59 am

Sheila you asked'... "why I don't want the fiber optics? I really know nothing about them but wondered when you said that why?'" It's because they keep calling and not from a number that says the company name but a person's name. They leave a message saying they are from Frontier, ask for my DH and say they have 'something' to 'share with him! I wouldn't have answered but after a few calls I did and told them we weren't interested. We did get a letter from the company and we will be changed over but it will of course cost more. I'm not that unhappy with the speed I have and by waiting I will have the lower cost longer by waiting.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee