Merry Christmas

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Merry Christmas

Postby Bethers » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:00 am

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you!

Shirl sent me this picture of a gift she received from two of her granddaughters. I love it and I'm going to say it would be fitting for each of us.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Colliemom » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:57 am

Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Shirlv » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:19 am

Merry Christmas Everyone, I’m enjoying a quiet cup of coffee. #1 daughter and son-in-law have gone to join their grands unwrapping s which they do every year. The family will gather here again later. I am use to living a quiet life so the quit is a gift. lol. A time to reflect on this day and Christmas past. Enjoy your day and be safe.

Thanks Beth ((hugs)))
Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Postby Pooker » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:41 am

Merry Christmas, everyone. Bring on the New Year!
Evie
Southern California
Pooker

Postby Irmi » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:51 am

Merry Christmas ladies!
Irmi

Postby SoCalGalcas » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:38 am

A Very Joyous Christmas to all! Hope your day is lovely! Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby chalet05 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:43 am

Merry Christmas!
Anita
chalet05

Postby asirimarco » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:25 pm

Merry Christmas to all. We are having a quiet day, youngest son might come over for visit. He doesn't know it yet but I'm going to ask him to put up a curtain rod for some curtains I bought a couple of months ago. No special dinner - trying to kind of empty freezer for when we are gone, just in case. Weather here is warmer than usual during the day and colder than usual during the night. I think it snowed on the mountains, but have not gone out to look yet. This was this morning's sunrise beautiful

when I came back in Bill was cooking bacon - YUM -Love the smell of cooking bacon in the morning. Then I sat down with my bacon and coffee and watched "A Christmas Story" Always enjoyed that movie. Some of it is so typical.
Again every one have a wonderful day.
asirimarco

Postby monik7 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:44 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Othersharon » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:03 pm

Merry Christmas. Have a great day.
Othersharon

Postby OregonLuvr » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:28 pm

Good morning all. And of course hope you are all having a Merry Christmas. I have been chatting on the phone to my cousin-in-law in Calgary. He is doing well. Getting along well since my cousin passed. He has lots of family around him as he is now 91. Then my friend in Medford called. She is going to a buffet lunch where she stayed after the fire and then will come home to peace and quiet LOL I am hunkered down in my recliner, dog by my side, and heated throw on. Very cozy. No plans today, in fact I dont even have any plans for dinner, but I do have lots to eat in the freezer. I have recovered from my building project yesterday ha ha Slept well last night after a Baileys on the rocks and a couple of cookies LOL
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby Cudedog » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:56 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone. :D

Quiet morning here, quiet day to come. Joe snuggled in beside me here on the couch, both of us under the gray fake-fur throw that I received in an office gift exchange many years ago. It is wonderfully comfortable and warm.

Anne
Last edited by Cudedog on Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby Shirlv » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:57 pm

There’s a loll in guest traffic so wanted to make another post. My favorite pastimes are trying new recipes and now house plants. I received a kit to grow micro greens. A good winter project that I know nothing about. Hoping someone can offer some advice if they have experience growing these greens. Or maybe someone would like to try and we could share advice. Wish Santa had brought me a green house . Lol Think I need another grow light.
Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:34 pm

Merry Christmas gals!

I slept in this morning and then got up and gave the kitties their gifts. I got a little "gun" for Romeow that shoots out treats. Well, when you pull the trigger, it makes a loud popping noise which scared Sophie to death! Romeow went running across the kitchen for the flying treats, and Sophie ran thru the cat door out to the porch! Oh well... I have my presents under the tree. I didn't wrap anything of course, since they are all from me! :lol: One is the diamond painting kit, one is a small tool kit in a carry bag, and a new set of plastic bowls of different sizes, and an electric foot bath for my sore, tired feet! I also bought myself a pair of cozy winter PJs that I have already been wearing! Oh, and some goodies in my stocking! :D

After my Thanksgiving total disorganization and melt-down, I am making sure I am totally "a badass and I got this today! :lol: I have already brought over my decorations to the club house and found my table and got everything set up there. Took some time to check out all the other beautiful and uniquely decorated tables! Earlier, I got my cole slaw done and ready to go, with a sticky note on the door so I don't forget to bring it with me. Also have my eye glasses on the table by my door. So I have everything covered and ready to go! Happy hour is at 4pm and dinner is at 5pm.

So now I can relax and be calm! :D

Have a nice, peaceful day no matter what your plans are!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby RitaMc » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:50 pm

Merry Christmas from mid Minnesota where we are having the strangest Christmas weather ever for Minnesota...46 and pouring rain! We had family over for our traditional Christmas eve celebration. And then since both son a d-i-l had to work today grand daughter stayed over night with us. Was up at8:30 and ready to play one of her 2 new games. So with only a 1/2 cup of coffee consumed it is no wonder I lost 3 games in a row. Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great 2024.
1969 Shasta Loyfyte / Jeep Grand Cherokee
Breezie on the road again
[Image
RitaMc

Next

Return to Morning Coffee